Thread: More Preview Stuff

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Default More Preview Stuff

Here some images of another historical battle between a Bretonic and two Frankish armies

We will alo soon present some information about the features of the mod. Stay alert. :illgetyou

Last edited by Agraes; September 05, 2006 at 12:07 PM.

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: More Preview Stuff

is that what the bretonic army looked during king arthurs time??

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

yes. and the fellas with the axes are franks.

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

oh ok i was kinda confused with the stories i heard of the round table and knights in shining armor... oh well the skins are amazing...... is it near completion??

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

it is near compleion, yes. i think it'll be released end of august.

Cyrus the Virus's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Intruging..Long for that Arthur unit :happy0144

"And the Heavens Shall Tremble"
    Resistance is futile™

"ehn sewr traih-sluyrds-lairareh"

Stuie's Avatar Laudir Agus Mir

Quote Originally Posted by Graffiti
    oh ok i was kinda confused with the stories i heard of the round table and knights in shining armor...
    The "knights in shining armour" stuff is a myth that has grown around Arthur/Camelot as romanticized by Sir Thomas Malory's Le Morte d'Arthur and other 13th/14th century writers/works. The "historical" Arthur probably lived in the late 5th century - long before the shining armor/crennelated castle period of European history.

See my books thread if you want a better historical grip for this era.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Quote Originally Posted by Graffiti
    oh ok i was kinda confused with the stories i heard of the round table and knights in shining armor... oh well the skins are amazing...... is it near completion??
    Aha, flip changed his TWC-name ...

of the round table and knights in shining armor
    Yes it is a myth, as Stuie said, as the 'Knights-Tradition' in europe grew up (earliest in the 12th century through the crusades "initiated"), they needed with the time so to say some stuff to glorify themselves, and to increase the romantic idol thing at the courts, to have stuff for lyrics and such.

Amazing skins :happy0144 and i enjoy the upcoming release ...
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.