Thread: Game won't start

Foederatus

Default Game won't start

I downloaded this mod with 3.0 in to Medieval 2 folder and the both patches in the SV folder. I start the game through the launcher and choose a letter and the screen disappears but the game does not start. I waited 10min and still no movement so what am I doing wrong....

Default Re: Game won't start

ok, here is the problem :
    after spend time reading 50pages of helpdesk, and same number of other post to get my problem working, i hav not read the answer to this, even if someone earlier have same problem as i do.

launcher sicilian vespers could not start the game...

m2tw + kingdoms - gold, install properly , working properly. icon from desktop all four kingdoms working and m2tw working
    game version. 1,52

install sc 3,0 , to default folder same as a deafult folder for game. - not working, launcher sc 3,0 start choose a letter for age, any letter (L or D, number 1,2,3,4,5,) not starting the game, launcher - dos window just closes down

install 3,3 and hot fix2, all downloaded from the offical forum page, not working same as sc 3,0

system win7 professional 64bit,

please if someone have the same problem and(or) solution can help?

thanks!

It's not the Steam version, right?

Try setting the launcher to run in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode.

There should be a thread in the Third Age forum that explains how to tell UAC to not interfere with Medieval 2 and to ensure VirtualStore doesn't cause issues either.

Sicilian Vespers is in the "mods" folder, right?

Never mind, it's not in the TA forum. It's here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Store-Problems

Actually, I was right. It was also in the TA forum, and it's got a link to Large Address Aware as well: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Guide-for-TATW
    Last edited by k/t; September 18, 2015 at 12:04 AM.