Thread: How exactly do i use this mod?

Default How exactly do i use this mod?

Sorry if i sound like an ignorant idiot, but this is my first mod for any game and i've downloaded most of these links : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-AND-!DOWNLOAD!

After i've downloaded 2.3 and then 2.3.2.1 can i play the game? do i need to install 2.3.2.2?(seems like such a big hassle)
    Also, when i have downloaded everything from that page, then what? How do i actually play the game, is there some sort of launcher i need to download?? thanks

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: How exactly do i use this mod?

you need the 2.3.2.2 quickfix because it fixes the economy bug in turn 100. to play the game you want the .bat file inside BC folder which named as bc_launcher.

Okay so i've downloaded all of 2.3 and 2.3.2.1, an now i've downloaded both the files from here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ickfix-2-3-2-2
    But now what do i do? It says something about 'unpacking the installer and running it as admin" but i have no idea how to do this. Can you please explain?? And after i have done that, then what? When can i play and how do i find this launcher? Sorry if i sound so dumb, but i'm really new to this type of thing.
    [img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/5380446...in/photostream[/img]
    This is what i've downloaded so far

wudang_clown's Avatar Fire Is Inspirational

Now you only have to install:

1. BC 2.3 (3 parts)

then

2. BC 2.3.2

and then

3. BC 2.3.2.2

You haven't actually downloaded 2.3.2.1; you can see that if you compare sizes of the packages. Part 1 should be 850 MB big and Part 2 should be 1.3 GB big.

Under the patronage of m_1512

Yeah, i thought they were a bit small, thanks. Sorry, but how do i install these? In my downloaded documents i tried opening them, but because they not installed, they didn't open. I know i sound like an idiot, but how do i install them? thanks a lot

zburanuki's Avatar Ducenarius

unpack the installer: right click on the .rar file and choose exctract here and then move the new file inside BC file.
    run as admin: right click on the file you want (.exe) and then choose the the ''run as adminostrator'' option. wait fow a few seconds and then the installation windows will pop up.

i think that helps, if i have understood right