Thread: Un-unified Rome?

Default Un-unified Rome?

I love this mod and have been playing for ages. But what I want to know is can I reinclude the other roman families and senate? I loved playing against them later on in the game and would like to know if a version of TE for 1.5 is out there??????

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: Un-unified Rome?

the roman families were replaced with Epirus and Baktria so there is no way to get them back...

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Yeah, the senate wasnt included at all and the Brutii and scipii factions were made into Epirus and Baktria. So unless you want to do a really big job trying to get them all back there is no way.

BUMMER - any other mods out there for 1.5 that have the senate and families included?

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.

Blog Entries

I think Res Gatae does but im not totally ssure

Cheers - Ill have a look. Funny hoe most of the mods for version 1.5 are united Rome?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Cheers - Ill have a look. Funny hoe most of the mods for version 1.5 are united Rome?
    Well thats because that is what people like and what it should be.........I can understand how people like the families, but the unified Rome is much better IMO and otehr people think so too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    Try Darth Mod.

Although it is really fun to have the civil war because your units are so evenly matched that you can only win with strategy and tactics.