Thread: Campaign battles almost unplayable

Adonnus's Avatar Civis

Default Campaign battles almost unplayable

Campaign battles have become next to unplayable for me due to the CONSTANT crashing in the middle of them. I have a PC with good specs that can run Empire vanilla fine. I run gamebooster, and have turned down the gfx and done a virtual memory fix using cmd but still the crashes appear, now more often than ever.

Not many other people seem to be having this problem? I have a x64 bit PC.

Adonnus's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Campaign battles almost unplayable

Thanks for the amount of replies, guys.

Minas Moth's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Adonnus View Post
    Thanks for the amount of replies, guys.
    the reason why you haven't recieved many answers is simply because we already answered these kind of questionsmany times over and over... search the Tehcnical Help Subforum and you will find your answers. also, abiltiy to run vanilla ETW without any problems is practically irrelevant when it comes to this mod as it adds many, many new models while etw or Darthmod oly use retextures...

Adonnus's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Minas Moth View Post
    the reason why you haven't recieved many answers is simply because we already answered these kind of questionsmany times over and over... search the Tehcnical Help Subforum and you will find your answers. also, abiltiy to run vanilla ETW without any problems is practically irrelevant when it comes to this mod as it adds many, many new models while etw or Darthmod oly use retextures...

The reason I created another thread was because none of the others actually had any fixes int hem. It was a fool's hope...

Well i knew from one guy that with my advice he fixed the issue or at least reduced it alot but of course it always depends on your system and people really differ what they are calling a good pc

So give me some specs espacially RAM is most important. Also always make sure your steam is running correctly in the backround best online modus bevore you start game i know from other modification that this sometimes helped.

One more thing try to be polite and let those sarcasm be.