Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Legacy Mod Thread: Land of the Rising Sun Mod Version 1.1 is available 2013-07-23

Default Re: Land of the Rising Sun Mod Version 1.0 is available 2013-05-27

just wanted to say that i like your mod. something i noticed was that in the regular shogun campaign i can build two units at the same time although the castle i have says i can only build one?!

another question i had was about the difference between the peasants that have the exact same stats and same upkeep and recruitment cost, so why do you even have them in the game? don't really understand the difference between them. the same goes for two ashigaru units that have the same price and stats, don't really understand that. other than that i'm having a good time with the mod, and i'm sure i'm missing something obvious but couldn't figure it out. thanks for any reply about this.

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

I'm assuming here since I didn't played yet with this mod, maybe in the beginning you can only recruit the Peasants, and then as you improve your tech skill you can recruit better units.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichael View Post
    I want to try this mod but each time I launch the Campaign, the client crash. Any idea?
    Probably caused by a conflicting mod in your data folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    ADMIN HELLO!!! AND ADMIN HERE OR MODERATOR????? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

why is this not moved to Hosted Modifications yet????? this is The Shogun2 mod i dont understand this at all.....

Awesome mod im gonna try and rep the whole team!

Best Regards, Fedual
    Thanks Feudal I requested a sub-forum 4 weeks ago and don't know why it takes that long??

Quote Originally Posted by rugar85 View Post
    just wanted to say that i like your mod. something i noticed was that in the regular shogun campaign i can build two units at the same time although the castle i have says i can only build one?!

another question i had was about the difference between the peasants that have the exact same stats and same upkeep and recruitment cost, so why do you even have them in the game? don't really understand the difference between them. the same goes for two ashigaru units that have the same price and stats, don't really understand that. other than that i'm having a good time with the mod, and i'm sure i'm missing something obvious but couldn't figure it out. thanks for any reply about this.
    The two units are added for diversity and actually have different stats regarding melee with cavalry due to different weapons used. This and other stats are not available to view in-game

Hi Iutland, my friend: are you shaping your gladius for Rome 2?

About this new mod, i would like to download it but i don't understaind WHAT download, what's the difference between "movie type" and "mod type"?

Another question, installing RSM do i find corrupted sounds like in other mods? If so, how do i fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni dalle Bande Nere View Post
    Hi Iutland, my friend: are you shaping your gladius for Rome 2?

About this new mod, i would like to download it but i don't understaind WHAT download, what's the difference between "movie type" and "mod type"?

Another question, installing RSM do i find corrupted sounds like in other mods? If so, how do i fix?
    Greetings my friend

Yes it is already sharpened and my bookshelf is now full of books concerning the classical age

The mod type is activated using the S2TW integrated mod manager and the movie type does not require activation. You can also subscribe to RSM via Steam.

Regarding corrupted sounds use this: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Fixing-Tool%29

Quote Originally Posted by Iutland View Post
    The two units are added for diversity and actually have different stats regarding melee with cavalry due to different weapons used. This and other stats are not available to view in-game
    i see that one unit has more of a bonus against cavalry yes, but other than that they are stat wise the same, as well as same upkeep and recruitment cost. is there any other difference? why recruit the unit with less bonus against cavalry if everything else is exactly the same?

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

May I suggest something? a 12-6 turn per year alternative for all three the campaigns.
    Last edited by Liu Zheng; June 28, 2013 at 03:21 PM.

I tried the mod, feels pretty good. I really like the garrison bonus for peasants.
    FTSO: The range of line infantry is too far in my opinion. I haven't tested too much though.
    Bugs:
    Line infantry has the square formation ability without any technology researched.
    Line Infantry garrison has less range than recruited line infantry.
    Levy garrison infantry doesn't have fire by rank ability.

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by mike.s. View Post
    I tried the mod, feels pretty good. I really like the garrison bonus for peasants.
    FTSO: The range of line infantry is too far in my opinion. I haven't tested too much though.
    Bugs:
    Line infantry has the square formation ability without any technology researched.
    Line Infantry garrison has less range than recruited line infantry.
    Levy garrison infantry doesn't have fire by rank ability.
    I'm pretty sure that's all intentional.

Any new updates for the mod in the future? Also quick question have you also thought about modding Medieval 2 as well?
    "Nothing is True Everything is permitted"

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's all intentional.
    Exactly ;-) thanks for the post Liu!

@mike.s. please use the word "bug" wisely unless you have a clear overview of the requirements behind this mod ;-)
    For your information all missile troops will have less accuracy at maximum range in the upcoming version 1.1 of RSM and with a better balance in FotS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigorukia View Post
    Any new updates for the mod in the future? Also quick question have you also thought about modding Medieval 2 as well?
    I hope to have RSM 1.1 ready within two weeks time.
    I don't want to mod M2TW but will mod Rome2 for sure and Medieval 3 in a few years time ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

All the samurai archers (at least the one from the Hojo clans) have the gun bug. Sinfonia Semplice doesn't seem to fix it.

Hi lutland, two question.

Says I have a limit of 5 Ishin but I can only recruit one. Bug?

Also, is radious' diplomacy mod compatible with yours?

I have a big big problem when I lauch a game it crash!But not a same crash it writes my F:\SEGA\Total War Shogun2\Shogun2.exe-then wirte that he is not finding calavary texture or something help that is getting very fustrating!

It writes that I got problem with the version of the game but how a fu*ck I got a problem with the version because I have latest pls help!

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by sebestyen hun View Post
    It writes that I got problem with the version of the game but how a fu*ck I got a problem with the version because I have latest pls help!
    You probably need to buy it.

WHAT?I had buy it!

You Romanian will tell me that I have illegal version shame on you!

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by sebestyen hun View Post
    You Romanian will tell me that I have illegal version shame on you!
    Nice one, I'm not Romanian.