Thread: Chiv 0.44 with Darth AI formations 16.0

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Chiv 0.44 with Darth AI formations 16.0

I would like to do this also as open test here in this topic. So any volunteers who like to contribute their experiences with Darth new Chiv custom AI formations, please do it in this topic. Those testers should know 0.44 with its previous AI battle behaviour quite good or they should do custom battles with and without AI formations 16.0 as comparison.

Get his formations here: Darth Formations 16.0

Error-Message-Fix

The next Chiv release will contain then a AI formation file, based on Darth 16.0, and on our internal testing, and your testing results, as i'll do some changes on this base (Darth won't be angry about this, as he knows me for a long time, that i change his formation files for mods, where i'm a part of or owning them).

Thanks in advance to any testers here, i hope i get some results here
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Default Re: Chiv 0.44 with Darth AI formations 16.0

I tested it whole weekend and i must say they are great. Much better that it was before. AI fights more effectivelly, melee inf atacks, misile inf stays behind, cavalry charges to the weakspots... nice work!

Found something strange: on exit error massage come up saying that there is script error: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...37/end-bug.jpg

I found the error when I loaded these up. If you scroll down into the cavalry formations (Triple line or something like that) there is no formation end tag at the end of the relevant section. IIRC, in word it was near the pg 18/19 split, or 19/20 split.

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

I added a link to the fix file for this error-message, in the first post.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.

Does it (the error) do anything else but report the missing line while show_err is enabled? Like cause CTDs? So far I´ve not encountered any problems.
    Life is a sequence of missed opportunities

oops, thats what happens when I skim...