Thread: no legionnaires

cro's Avatar Foederatus

Default no legionnaires

i ve read everything about this mod and i do understand legionnaires should be possible to recruit after 107 bc,but i'm at 100 bc and still no legionnaires..they do however spawn when i make general in my capital,so wtf am i missing here?i got all buildings,conquered rome and still cant recruit legionnaires or praetorians...and i activated mod..any help is welcome..

Default Re: no legionnaires

i have found the same bug ... it dose not reform

i think there is a structure requirement for you to enable the recruitment of the marian legionnaires...somewhere in sicily...i'm not really quite sure cause it's been a long time since i've played this mod...hehe... +_+

cro's Avatar Foederatus

i had all italy and still no cohorts,but i managed to get it work by messing with all reforms,basically to get them all after few turns,but its still annoying bug,i also found another one,no mater which tribe i chose after awhile i cant select units near my capital,especially on mars fields if i play as romans,the whole area turns dark like its not mine,i can see units tho but cant click on them until i get more units in that area,and most annoying is that it spreads to at least two other regions..i reinstalled the mod and the game few times but it never changes...
    this mod is great,especially cause the map is huge but it has a lot of glitches and bugs,sadly i doubt anyone will make another patch...

disorder's Avatar Libertus

Is there no way someone could make a Zip file that fixes the Marian reform bug and upload it on here for those us who are not so computer literate?

yeah,where the legionnaires?

Just for the record, there is absolutely nothing wrong with this mod. All you have to do to get legionnaires is upgrade to a level 3 barracks. The confusion exists only because you don't need any barracks upgrades for pre-Marian troops.