Thread: MTWII game engine modable?

Default MTWII game engine modable?

I'm hoping the MTWII game engine is moddable so this mod can be added.

If not then RTW is still cool!
    oOo

Rome 2 refugee ...

oOo

Arbaces's Avatar Miles

Default Re: MTWII game engine modable?

The MTW2 engine is an improved version of the Rome Total War engine. Obviously moddable. [What's this to do with Pen. It?] Anyway some Mods for RTW will surely be a better choice then MTW2 [This for example], even though they might came out later.

Arbaces.

Right now we are assembling a first beta version of the mod on the current RTW game.
    I don't know how much moddable will be MTW2, and I really hope that our mod may be converted in the future to the MTW2 format without too much troubles.
    However by now we can rely only on the existing RTW engine. Any further development for MTW2 will be possible when the modding capabilities of the new engine will be recognized and I think that it will take some time after the outcome of the new game.

PAENINSULA ITALICA project creator

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

ive heard that importing models from RTW into M2TW is useless since CA changed it again and it wont be compatible.. (again i say i heard it in one of the threads in the M2TW discussion thread..)

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush