Thread: DarthMod launcher will get cleaned up and will have new submods

Default DarthMod launcher will get cleaned up and will have new submods

Due to popular request the following mods will be added with the kind permission of their authors:

Alternative Clan Colours
    by Demokritos

"Vastator Unit Style 1.3". A more unit variety type mod. 1.3 RELEASED! by =Vastator=

and this will be updated

Shogun 2 Overhaul Project (Performance/HD Texture/High End Models/Game Engine/Enhanced Rendering Quality) Project Version: 10.0 by Superghostboy (Have to speak with the author for details)

The following mods will be removed due to incompatibilities with latest version of the game:
    -Ftmch Unit Retexture
    -Unit Variety

Some other mods will be added according to your advice and =Vastator= proposals.

This will delay a little the release of the full version of DarthMod: Shogun II but in order not to wait much I will update first the SteamWork and Minimal Pack version once I finalise the mod.

VENNONETES's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: DarthMod launcher will get cleaned up and will have new submods

Well, great! +rep

Won the POTW Gold medal at 15 years, 7 months, and 198 days on 25/12/2013 ^_^

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

I know this is asking a lot Darth but could we get a unit pack added or something. I know that's a really big task but I was hoping maybe you could ask someone or something. Please and Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by sgugod View Post
    I know this is asking a lot Darth but could we get a unit pack added or something. I know that's a really big task but I was hoping maybe you could ask someone or something. Please and Thankyou
    There are lots of unit packs but for show unit names in non english version you need a upc, that's the matter

Proudly one of the 5 who won the POTW silver medal! (won it at 14 years, 10 months and 24 days on 31/03/2013 at 03.03 PM GMT +1)

OLD SIG

McCarronXLD's Avatar Senator

Thank you for the update Darth great choices.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Quote Originally Posted by VENNONETES View Post
    There are lots of unit packs but for show unit names in non english version you need a upc, that's the matter
    Where are these unit packs and are they compatible with the newest version of Darthmod. Are they balanced with the vanilla units.

Quote Originally Posted by sgugod View Post
    Where are these unit packs and are they compatible with the newest version of Darthmod. Are they balanced with the vanilla units.
    There are several unit packs around, radious' unit packs http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1758, Igdood units http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...-Total-War-Mod ect...

OLD SIG

Hi Darth,

Excellent initiative to include additional options to the launcher.
    If you need more mod suggestions, have a look in the first page of my battle picture topic, first post, i have listed all the ones i am using.
    I mention that because i have received many questions about the mods i am using, so you might consider them.

thanks,

More than 1,500 pictures: visit my Shogun epic battle screenshot thread !

Thank you Le Fred for your suggestions. I have permission from Bullgod too to add his very fine mods. I wait also Noif's permission to use his quality work and then all players will be able to enjoy easily everything without much fuss. Units I will not add because, first, I do not think it is so much needed, second, it requires a lot of balance work so a lot of time that I do not have. Third and last, new units can create sound mix issues and I cannot mess with that also.

Ohhh boy this is amazing news well atleast uber for me tho, I have to tell you all, you moders whom gave us so much more joy and propper gaming and more propper historical feelings in colors and sounds and correct mehcanic and AI behavor.

Thing is it glads me that some of you can work together and create group mod luncher were we fans/players can then easly click and choice how we want our game to look like and behave,

Me as a noob even if the instructions are or might be easy, are a bet worried to not replace or blow up a fine installed Shogun2. So for me a start luncher is and have always been fantastic guys

And by Darth´s Start luncher menys in Empire or Napoleon or Shogun 2 it have given me energy to investigate each moder more closly by the Credic list or icon popups who actully created those mods in the first place. What i want to say to you moders is that, if it wasnt for a start luncher i wouldnt have been informed so very well who made what or what is existing in the Shogun 2 mod world for that matter, Or how your mod really works out in reality compared to just visit the thread read and watch some picture´s lol

So i want to thank you all sinercly for letting each one of you and together come up into a bigger mod pack all together and also that you allow Darth to implement your fantastic amazing mods into he´s AI behavor. You all together into ONE are giving so much joyness and fun, that it preseeds my global mind.

Thank you everyone and for all the free time and dedicated fantastic work, to each one of you all Thumbs up!

BR AN.
    By The Holy Pilgrim.

" A faint breeze drifts in the air,
    Cautioning members with words of care.

"Cease this pointless toil and clammer,
    Lest you face the mighty Banhammer!"

And with that the breeze is gone,
    And all members let bygones be bygones."

My new FAN! =^.^=