Thread: could i use balt rebels unit models just for playing msyelf?

Senator

Default could i use balt rebels unit models just for playing msyelf?

Hi - very much like the balt rebels previews. Would it be possible for me to use the models of them as Easterlings in a Third Age Total War sub-mod i'm playing ? (MOS Expanded map). Easterlings looking like Afghans or Sikhs doesn't fit the way i imagined them from Tolkien's books and i'd like to put in Balt rebel javelinmen as Balchoth.

Anyway, if it is ok, would you be able to upload the model files so i could download them? (don't mean to be cheeky, just a lot faster than downloading the whole mod - and i'm confused about how many mods there are on this forum and which downloads are for which)

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

Default Re: could i use balt rebels unit models just for playing msyelf?

you can use everything for your personal private modding. nobody could control what you do on your desktop.
    but you have to ask for permission before, if you want to do anything public and have to give always proper credits for the used stuff from other creators/modder.

but i don´t know if anybody have the needed files for the awesome rebels.

edit:
    a quote from madtao
    Quote Originally Posted by MADTAO View Post
    MODERS: You can use our created unit models ,textures and other stuff freely ,just write a line in credits you get it from B.A.L.T.S. group "Lithuania Mod"
    Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by _Tartaros_; February 15, 2013 at 09:38 AM.

Senator

thank you! - though after downloading and installing the mod i can't find the Balt rebels units in the edu and modeldb

Quote Originally Posted by Dunadd View Post
    thank you! - though after downloading and installing the mod i can't find the Balt rebels units in the edu and modeldb
    That's because they are not in the current release. Only MADTAO has the files, it seems, and he's not active here.