Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 621222324252627282930313233343536373839404156 ... LastLast

Thread: Orphydian's Metal Court | Theme: Metal songs containing the word "Death"

Default Re: Metal song of the day game

May as well throw in my favourite song if this is to be the last round then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Leonidas View Post
    May as well throw in my favourite song if this is to be the last round then.
    Sure, post anything you like, I posted something themed death, burial, the lyrics involving battle and Viking funeral (burning the body on a ship, etc) but I think being the last round this could be a free round. It doesn't have to be though, if you lot start to get active around here.

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

not typical funeral but endtime

Insomnium - Down with the sun

Last edited by _Tartaros_; May 21, 2013 at 02:45 AM.

Diurpaneus's Avatar Foederatus

Good Track!

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post

Oh, now you show up eh? When it was your turn you seen to have ignored my message. -.-

Miles

Damn, I've found this thread just too late.

God loves me, and He's monogamous. || Improve the world, start with yourself.

God's Avatar Shnitzled In The Negev

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Brian de Bois-Guilbert View Post
    Oh, now you show up eh? When it was your turn you seen to have ignored my message. -.-
    Sorry, I couldn't think of a theme and left it too long.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't think of a theme and left it too long.
    Well, you should at least have come here and said you couldn't think of any theme ;p

saxdude's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

i´ve got massive server problems last days, but let´s start voting
    or is there a last contribution?

THEME POST

hmm lets starts this thing over. Unfotunately 1 of 2 days I tried to even enter the forum it gave me that infamous 500 internal server error

I think I need to come with a theme "Doom/Stoner after 2010 inclusive"

its really depressing we cant draw in more pepole since there are countless the ones who seem to love metal on this big forum. Lets put some more effort in this way, unless we dont want this game slowly fading.

My subbmision: a recent discovery. The singer might be the love child of Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Halford

Last edited by Kranos; June 09, 2013 at 09:25 AM.

Wait there chap, we buried this thread, if you are going to become a necromancer we should at least gather and vote on the earlier turn, I would want to know that result before a new round.

Default Re: Metal song of the day game | Theme : "Doom/Stoner after 2010 inclusive"

the vote will last a week...and the theme is nonsense. Anyway why you guys dint vote so far ?
    And I dont know why you guys are so fateful with this thread . I saw some new faces here but they were chased away by this fatidical anouncement.

Default Re: Metal song of the day game | Theme : "Doom/Stoner after 2010 inclusive"

sure - we have to vote for the last round.
    rules are rules
    why nobody started? - i don´t know. as for me, i didn´t see the video of saxdude and couldn´t write down his song.

necro or not - this could be the next theme, but first we should end the last round.

Quote Originally Posted by ♅Sturm und Drang♅ View Post
    the vote will last a week...and the theme is nonsense. Anyway why you guys dint vote so far ?
    And I dont know why you guys are so fateful with this thread . I saw some new faces here but they were chased away by this fatidical anouncement.
    Maybe if YOU hadn't disappeared this game wouldn't have stopped. Now do the proper thing and delete your video/theme and cast your votes, I'll cast my votes in half an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    sure - we have to vote for the last round.
    rules are rules
    why nobody started? - i don´t know. as for me, i didn´t see the video of saxdude and couldn´t write down his song.

necro or not - this could be the next theme, but first we should end the last round.

I agree, I was disappointed to see this thread die, however, the last round must be finished properly, especially because it was one of the best, people gave their favourite songs and it will be a combat of gods.
    Last edited by Kaiser Nonsense; June 08, 2013 at 02:33 PM.

BigDogDavis's Avatar Senator

AWW ****, Doom and Stoner?

New Sabbath track counts as Doom
    "God is fake because space and science."
    -Jimmy Neutron

Quote Originally Posted by BigDogDavis View Post
    AWW ****, Doom and Stoner?

New Sabbath track counts as Doom
    You can't be arsed to even read what was said? This turn is NULLIFIED till the other as been voted.

Hmm rules do not mention the span of a round over weeks. You guys can give your votes for that childish "last theme" but provide your entries for this theme also if you dont want to be offtopic.

And yes the new Black Sabath fits very well the theme

How can a thred rely on one man ? is this a forum or what?
    Last edited by Kranos; June 08, 2013 at 03:06 PM.

sure,
    but sometimes a tread need moderation, because everyone is waiting for the other one. if nobody feels in duty, all other wait in respect of the other opinions