1) Squid says moderation inaction is correct action by definition.
2) You say moderators are not infallible.
3) I point out you disagreed with Squid.
4) You ask about what.
5) I point out to you the point in number 1) due to your point in number 2).
6) You selectively use Squids post to claim that you agreed with him and make a defensive statement that you didn't claim inaction equals being correct a well.
7) I point out that I never claimed you claim inaction to equal to being correct as well.
You don't seem to read posts even when you quote them.