Thread: Screenshots

Default Screenshots

Post you screenshots here.

I mistakenly put my army between one and another of France's. They came right behind me and almost cause a problem . Longbows are really deadly in this game btw
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Default Re: Screenshots

Yeah, we tweaked bows so you can play english the way it's meant to be and the cavalry so you can play the french the way it's meant to be. Both are very deadly !
    French commentaries for TW and RTS:http://www.youtube.com/user/leviath40

=NF= Vasileios_the2nd's Avatar Semisalis

Post Hoc, which version of the game did you play?
    Leviath, please, discuss your sub-mod's topics in a specific thread. Otherwise confusion is created. In 100YW mod, longbowmen are already tuned so that they are much more deadly.
    "Greeks dont mod like modders, modders mod like greeks." -PorkyJack
    10 new captain models (campaign map) to download

i play enhanced HYW 0.9 i choose this becuase i couldnt find a working link for .99
    Sorry if i posted this in the wrong area, just trying to liven up the forum. This mod(s) deserve more attention than they currently receive.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

No worries, I just want to understand. When you say "enhanced HYW0.9", what exactly you mean?

The Submod: two thrones enhanced HYW 0.9 ---> http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...hanced-HYW-0-9

Ok. There is no problem ofc using whatever version you want. Leviath has done a nice job there. I only wanted to be sure what you are talking about. Let's keep things in their proper place. Thank you very much.