Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GCM Unit Pack for Shogun 2 v0.7 "Ninja Update"

GMoon777's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: GCM Unit Pack for Shogun 2 v0.6 "Monk Update"

Yes I am planning to do that, I have had some bad pc troubles but am back!

Good job on the Update bro! Really loving the new units!

Default Re: GCM Unit Pack for Shogun 2 v0.7 "Ninja Update"

Are you considering adding more naval units?

GMoon777's Avatar Libertus

If anyone has any suggestions for units, please leave a comment!

where can I download Tetsubo Hero mod?

Hi I actually do have a request for units! Or suggestions. It might be a few big but i'll definitely write them down. Anyway's.. here I go. I tend to like to roleplay an alternative fantasy Japan. I've been looking for some unit packs and such but this has been the only one i've really used. Anyways, here's my requests. Or, well. requests to see if you could even do them

Onna Bushi Katana Samurai, Onna Bushi No Dachi Samurai, Onna Bushi Yari Samurai, Onna Bushi Matchlock Samurai, Onna Bushi Bow Samurai. Onna Bushi Naginata Samurai, and any other of the recruitable land, non mounted Samurai. If you could make unit's that are basically carbon copy female version's of them. I know it's not really... "Accurate" But as I said I like to make my own fantasy world where the men and women fight together . On to my next part, you know how you did the monk update? Well. I want to use warrior nuns as the Ikko Ikki. Could you make that happen? As well as perhaps making female version's of the current monk units you have now? I know it's kind of boring to do a whole female section, but i'm sure plenty of people would love to see some females swinging beside their men (haha). I'd REALLY appreciate this too. I don't play with radious or darthmod so. If you could make them like.. perfectly balanced like the ones in the original game? That would be sweet.

Hi :-) fantastic mod congratulations! I was just wondering if its possible to solve the problem about the portuguese galleon looking like a japanese ship on the campaign map, can you please tell me how to solve this problem or please release an update. Thanks! :-) Best regards

The 0.7 update includes the 0.6? n.n'

Hi small problem in the mod is that i cant see some garrison are invisible btw great mod love the ship wa hoping to know how i can also add the vanilla black ship in campian mode

Are these balanced against the radious stat mod?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12