Thread: MAARC XLIII - WINNERS

Default MAARC XLIII - WINNERS

WINNERS OF MAARC XLIII

After a convoluted series of tie-breakers, this month's competition played out over two extra votes, but finally the votes are in, and the winners are presented for the admiration of all.

One month after we congratulated his brother, it seems the sibling rivalry is very much alive as Sweaft emerges victorious with a wonderful tale in The Fire That Burned. The fire of literary brilliance sure burns brightly in the house of Swaeft and Sweaft - with names like that you'd be forgiven for mistaking them for each other!

Returning to the podium with yet another excellent AAR is Chirurgeon with The Nascent Ranger. This talented author has now earned himself a SILVER WSCM MEDAL. Many congratulations!

Third place goes to an old master in Thokran with Heaven's Descent, Cyprus Reborn, bringing him within tantalising reach of a new medal.

Links:
    Submission thread
    Vote thread
    1st/2nd place tie-breaker
    3rd place tie-breaker
    The Wings of Destiny - A FotS AAR (Chapter 12 - Updated Apr 24)
    Takeda - a Shogun 2 AAR (Completed) Reviewed by Radzeer

My writing | My art | About me | Sekigahara Campaign - Developer

~~Under the proud patronage of Radzeer, Rogue Bodemloze. Patron of Noif de Bodemloze, Heiro de Bodemloze, and Hitai de Bodemloze~~

Shankbot de Bodemloze's Avatar From the Writers Study!
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: MAARC XLIII - WINNERS

A huge congratz to all our winners, I think the number of tie-breakers shows just how tough the competition was.
    THE WRITERS' STUDY | THE TRIBUNAL | THE CURIA | GUIDE FOR NEW MEMBERS

PROUD PATRON OF JUNAIDI83, VETERAAN & CAILLAGH
    UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MEGA TORTAS DE BODEMLOZE

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Well done, well done indeed guys! A huge round of congratulations to all those involved. I still can't believe there were 9 submissions. Great work everyone, and please continue to bring us excellent stories! Personal cheers to you, bro

Edit: I agree with Shankbot. Good nervy tiebreakers.

Further Edit: Congratulations on your silver medal Chirurgeon! Excellent achievement!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Congratulations to the winners and everybody else competing! Excellent job!

You have got to love tiebreakers!

Congrats to all the winners. It seems that creative writing is in the blood with Swaeft winning and en the next month Sweaft. God knows how long it will be until you two have monopolized the MAARC!

Swaeft's Avatar Drama King
    Content Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant of Venice View Post
    You have got to love tiebreakers!

Congrats to all the winners. It seems that creative writing is in the blood with Swaeft winning and en the next month Sweaft. God knows how long it will be until you two have monopolized the MAARC!
    As much as I'd like to thank you, I fear that you have elevated my writing skill to that far above my current benchmark. Many of the good writers have not entered the MAARC, and it is extremely unlikely that me and my brother will monopolize the MAARC with all the incredibly talented writers. However, I do appreciate your praise, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continual support of my AARs. I believe my brother does too, but I'll have to wait for him to get back online to say so himself. He's been really busy this past week.

So thanks again!

Swaeft's Scribblings (Library)| Swaeft's Snaps (Gallery)| My Blog (The Lensation)

Paragon's Avatar Senator

MAARC brothers I tell you.
    This is my Aragonese AAR, One Single Man

If you read and comment, there WILL be cake!

A bit late, but congrats to all winners.
    WIP. Watch this space. It'll be epic.

No, seriously.