Thread: Proposal: From the Ashes

Trot's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Proposal: From the Ashes

What is it? This is an RPG set in a post apocalyptic city. Do your best to survive in this new world.

Threads-
    Around the Ruins- Where all the rp adventures happen
    Safe Havens- for the home threads
    Archives
    From the Ashes
    The World we once knew is gone. For some it is a dream come true for others a nightmare. When the first disasters struck the government responded quickly. Tornados and floods these are all things they handled before. However they were not ready for the shear amount of them. When California was destroyed in the massive earthquake people really began to realize how serious it was by then it was too late. The economy was spiraling and nothing any one could do to stop it. People all over world were screaming for help yet the government did nothing they could do nothing it was too much. They were just trying to maintain law and order. Must countries went to marshal law. Curfews were enforced the punishment for any transgression was death. The last straw was the virus. No one knew where it came from or how to stop it. It tore through the population if you were infected you died, this lead to the collapse of governments across the globe as the sick and healthy alike stormed secure government facilities seeking shelter. You were one of the few that managed to survive the plague and make it to this new day. Your supplies are scarce. It is up to you to build a new world from the ashes.
    Rules

Character Rules
    Each player is allowed two main characters. They can be related or completely separate from each other.
    Character creation is fairly straight forward
    Name:
    Bio:
    Now each main starts off with 10 points. These points are representative of money. As I do not want mods o be in complete control of what you find on quest and I want each person to have some customization when they start out.

Resources
    Food
    1 case 2 points
    Water
    Bottled 2 points
    Purification tablets 8 points (capable of creating ten bottled waters)
    Purifier 50 points (Use this and you can create 100 bottled waters)
    Guns
    Knife 2 points (first free)
    Pistol 5 points
    Clip 1 point (a clip has ten shoots)
    Shoot gun 15 points
    Clip 5 points (a clip has seven shoots)
    Muzzle loader 20 points (can hunt with this)
    10 bullets and powder 10 points
    Semi auto rifle 50 points (can hunt with this)
    Clip 25 points (contains 20 shoots)
    Medicine-
    Aspirin 5 points- cures of minor injury
    Don’t’ have a good middle drug name 10 points- cures moderate injury
    Morphine 20 points- cures major injury

At the end of the week you must make sure you are healthy. You need 1 bottle of water and 1 case of food per main to survive each week. If you do not have one of these things you die.

Injuries- If your character is injured you have 7 days to the get the medicine required to heal the character or they die.
    Injuries are obtained if you are in a fight rp first a roll is done to see weather or not you are injured. This is based on rp.
    Next a roll is don to see to what extent also based on the rp.

Questing
    Questing based on your quest a mod may choose to give you points or give you an item directly. If you are given points you may decide what was found based on the points a mod gave you. Unused points are lost after a quest is complete. However the mod may also choose to just give you something based on what you are doing.

Rolls
    This will be similar to the Gstk. I want to leave it open to rp. Moderators will asses the situation and consider the rp do decide the modifiers they add to each roll.

Default Re: Proposal: From the Ashes

Post your opinions comments questions Ideas.

Wheatley's Avatar Primicerius

It looks chaotic to RP. Also a bit underwhelming.

Any recomendations This is my first time attempting to right a rule set however I am trying to make something that is open to players so they have some customization on their own.
    As for underwhelming I kinda have plans to make it interesting so it's not just running around for resources and stuff. But is there anything you would particularly like to see?

I like this.