Thread: textures missing?

Default textures missing?

RTW 1.5

playing as thrace in the imperial campaign, the greeks attack my capital aaaand...
    this happens:

the only cavalry i have stationed there is the sarrisa something so im guessing thats what causing the problem, any idea how to fix it?

Default Re: textures missing?

Download this files and unrar in Diadochi TW folder\Data\models_unit\maraxus\textures\
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3968
    And try again your battle.

And you must got this:

Or try reinstall last patch. Mb u delete this texture?
    Last edited by unDa; January 30, 2013 at 07:52 AM.

worked, thanks for the help

strange we missed this. Thanks again unDa!

How I can fix this ? I tried making a copy of 'mount_horse_light_greece.tga' and renaming it, but it didn't work...

This happened during a Carthage campaign, and it is caused by the 'Prodromoi' unit of the 'Independent Greeks' faction(...hope I got the name right) and would also happen if trying to fight a custom battle and have 'Prodromoi' units in it. The 'League of Greek Cities' faction 'Prodromoi' works fine.

Any ideas would be much appreciated,

regards,
    -Kewl.

Hello, this textures are missed in my 1.22 version:

the standart of the mercenary Deuteroi: OFFICER_GREEK_STANDARD_SLAVE.TGA.DDS (i make a copy of the seleucid officer and it works)
    a slave hoplite in my pontus campaign: UNIT_GREEK_HOPLITE_SLAVE.TGA.TGA (I try to make a copy of a classical hoplite but it cause me a CTD, i think it was the extension dds, but im not shure).

Please help me with the Slave Hoplite, and the deuteroi will be great to

Dubiduwa
    thx for reporting, i will fix this bug soon.

I got the same bug of Kewl DTW/data/models_unit/texturs/IGCS/mount_horse_light_greece2.tga

Dubiduwa
    thx for reporting.

Copy that archive DTW/Data/models_unit/textures/ACHAEAN/MOUNT_HORSE_LIGHT_Achaean.tga.dds and rename it: MOUNT_HORSE_LIGHT_GREECE2.TGA.dds in the IGCS folder

Kewl:

Copy that archive DTW/Data/models_unit/textures/ACHAEAN/MOUNT_HORSE_LIGHT_Achaean.tga.dds and rename it: MOUNT_HORSE_LIGHT_GREECE2.TGA.dds in the IGCS folder