Thread: Game Crashes

Default Game Crashes

After i have installed the DM for Napoleon tw . And i use the launcher and select the campaign i want to play with . I press start but after the game loads and i want to play a battle or that campaign in the loading screen the game just crashes .
    What do i do?

Default Re: Game Crashes

After i have installed the DM for Napoleon tw . And i use the launcher and select the campaign i want to play with . I press start but after the game loads and i want to play a battle or that campaign in the loading screen the game just crashes .
    What do I do to fix it, my computer totally shutdown when in a battle or tell my campaign guy where to talk to. any answers

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Game Crashes

You must do exactly this (read the post above the linked post) in order to play DMN.

OK, I NEED TO LAUNCH NTW AS ONE DOES WHEN LAUNCHING THE VAINILLA VERSION AFTER HAVING OPENED THE dmn LAUNCHER.
    Other mods are launched from their own launcher and thus my confusion. SOLVED
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.