Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Universalis EU/US Multiplayer

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Default Re: Euopa Universalis EU/US Multiplayer

So I found out yesterday by Dan (or was it Ynen?) that Cahoma subbed Burgundy for some part of the game. Couldn't this be mentioned earlier? I was under the impression that Burgundy was AI the whole time.

We need a GM here to take some resposability. I thought that was Pat.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

It was Dan
    Stop forgetting who tells you things

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Sorry, I was talking to you both of you at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post
    So I found out yesterday by Dan (or was it Ynen?) that Cahoma subbed Burgundy for some part of the game. Couldn't this be mentioned earlier? I was under the impression that Burgundy was AI the whole time.

Dude, I'm not going to take responsibility for what you do with your country. Also if it was Cahoma or AI shouldn't matter, the same rules apply for being subbed. If you wanted things to have gone differently, you should have been there yourself. Now of course I understand not everyone can always make it every game, but that's what we have subbing rules for.

And if you had said "You guys forgot to mention Cahoma subbed me, could you please also change this, this and this then? Thanks." instead of flat out blaming me for something I'm not responsible of, I might have agreed with you. Now however I just find it getting annoying how much you keep demanding while you weren't even there instead of being glad we didn't tear your country to pieces.
    Last edited by Pat89; March 03, 2013 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IZob View Post

Does it matter?
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Alright, I've made the changes to the save.

- Fixed stability, inflation, legitimacy and cultural tradition back to their previous values.
    - Removed Engineer Corps.
    - The AI moved your National Focus, so I've removed the timer on it meaning you can move it again immediately.
    - Slider moves the AI made were 1 Offensive, 1 Land and 2 Serfdom. I've reverted the Serfdom moves and made them Centralisation moves (since you indicated as such). It's impossible to know which of those moves are event based and which were done purposefully, so I've given you the benefit of the doubt.
    - Removed Blasphemy Act (the AI always takes it and it's bloody terrible).
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Musthavename; March 03, 2013 at 05:11 AM.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    Dude, I'm not going to take responsibility for what you do with your country. Also if it was Cahoma or AI shouldn't matter, the same rules apply for being subbed. If you wanted things to have gone differently, you should have been there yourself. Now of course I understand not everyone can always make it every game, but that's what we have subbing rules for.
    Pat what are you on about? When did I ever say you had to take responsibility for Burgundy? I wanted to know why no one mentioned that Burgundy was subbed by Cahoma. Common courtesy by the GM usually gives such information. If your not the GM then just say, I wont pursue you with such questions.

And if you had said "You guys forgot to mention Cahoma subbed me, could you please also change this, this and this then? Thanks." instead of flat out blaming me for something I'm not responsible of, I might have agreed with you.
    Again with the responsibility I never asked of you...

Cahoma or AI, it makes no difference. Edits are only there to redirect the nation onto the right path. You think I am concerned that Cahoma subbed Burgundy? No. I only wanted to talk to him about what went on in the session.

Now however I just find it getting annoying how much you keep demanding while you weren't even there instead of being glad we didn't tear your country to pieces.
    So you want to destroy Burgundy because I asked for the save file, general edits and an inquiry into who subbed the nation? I don't think you know the difference between a demand and a request.

Thank you MHN for editing Burgundy for me.
    Last edited by IZob; March 03, 2013 at 06:12 AM.

Cryers-'s Avatar Semisalis

The save has been edited and changes were made.

Lets just look forward to the next session instead of bickering amongst each other.
    Last edited by Cryers-; March 03, 2013 at 06:37 AM.

Oh cryers, just wait until the mid-game powerbloc bickering starts.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

There is no GM. Pat just made the thread; that doesn't give him any other responsibility other than editing the OP to reflect who is playing which nation. And yeah, you wait for the "Durrr central powers are so OP despite having very little land to actually expand into other than other players".

apple's Avatar Searching for 42

So can the inflation get fixed for sweden as well as giving me the idea points back so I can get something useful.
    Son of Legio
    Father of Paedric & Remlap
    Roma Surrectum II, Ages of Darkness II, Rome Total Realism & RTR: Imperium Surrectum Developer

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam

Little late apple...

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

I'd appreciate more notice than 90 minutes before the game if you ever want any future edits. It doesn't take me long to make, but the key thing is making sure everyone finds the edits proposed acceptable. Especially since in this case there's not really been much of a precedent (I know Eol got annexed by the AI once and nation hopped, though I can't remember if we did any repairs, though that was only 10-20 years in). The save with your edits is here, though whether people actually want to use it or not isn't up to me. [Personally, I find changing a NI and removing the large 5 inflation to be reasonable.]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

I am the game.

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

This session Swiss existed. the end.

my best AAR yet right there.

Border Patrol's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Mother Russia spent most of the game peacefully oppressing brown people. What looked to Greens as a simple case of bullying Burgundy is now looking like it may turn into another major war in Europe. Next session could get pretty exciting.
    Proud Nerdimus Maximus of the Trench Coat Mafia.

Austria had to guarantee its dominance of the Holy Roman Empire, lest it fall to the ravenous dogs of Burgundy. With Burgundy as emperor, Spain would have been attacked by large numbers of Burgundian soldiers and Austria itself would have been at risk. A surgical strike was the only way forward!

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Austrian dominace in the HRE is only alive because good nations allow it.

Ynen, you must free yourself form Austrian oppression. For the sake of both of us, help me out in this war. Then Venice could make the safe decision to join as well.

And Poach that wasn't very peaceful of you. We have never fought or disputed over claims. Why start now to help the Austrian war machine?

Why would Ynen leave me when I have helped him out so much? The only dispute we have had is over two provinces that I wanted, and that was resolved in about 30 seconds.

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

Byzantium is faced with the task of civilizing the old Bedouin tribes and the aftermath of their invasion of Imperial Lands. Luckily, Richolas IV was up to the task.