Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Universalis EU/US Multiplayer

Default Re: Euopa Universalis EU/US Multiplayer

Quote Originally Posted by Archduke Greens View Post
    Minamoto westernising off of Portugal in SEA?
    No. Portugal is Easternizing off the Mighty Minamoto. Japanese classes our now prioritised above maths.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Pat89 View Post
    No. Portugal is Easternizing off the Mighty Minamoto. Japanese classes our now prioritised above maths.
    Hur Huh ... ... But seriously, if Musty becomes a huge pain in the ass in the near future as of a result of premature westernisation off Portugal. I blame you!

Also, please, upload the save file save file save file save file save file save file. You guys like rep don't you?

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Mighty Spain: Session Three

- Spain was formed. France annexed Navarra while I had a regency. France is going to hand my Navarra over to me shortly.

- Most of Mexico is now Spanish, and colonisation of newly discovered islands has been launched.

- As soon as France has been kicked out of Spain, the Mamluks will be kicked out of Spanish North Africa. How dare they venture so far west.
    Byzantium will sweep across all of North Africa with due time.

This session for Byzantium:

Phase I was spent swatting Austrian vassals and continually forcing the Austrians away from war-winning strategies. Unfortunately for my allies, I had been at war for too long and underestimated Russia's abilities to keep making a comeback against military collapse. Byzantium peaced out with Austria for a mere 100 ducats (on a bankrupt economy, due to Timurid tribute) in preparation for a campaign against the Red Horde. With hindsight, Byzantium could've stayed in the war indefinitely and still made huge gains in Asia Minor had it simply stuck to forcing Austrian soldiers back to the Austrian Duchy. Sadly, a mistake was made and peace did happen.

Phase II was spent beating down the Golden Horde and then a freshly forged Mughal state. Forming the Mughals (especially with their never-ending supply of amazing rulers) seemed to be a terrifying thing, but it actually forced the former Red Horde into bankruptcy and it collapsed on the western edge of its empire against the might of Byzanitum, forever losing its presence there. The Koyunlu hordes were also punished and beat down during this period and the Mamluks were beat to a pulp, bet left alive to keep the Spanish at bay.

Phase III involved peacefully vassalizing Georgia, raising a larger navy, fixing army defects, and war against the barbarian pretenders. Despite our abandonment of the Venetian Coalition, the Republic of Venice sought Byzantine friendship and this was granted. Both the Empire and the Venetian Republic had a common border in the Balkans and had similar interests: Italy and the islands near it. In exchange for Byzantine support, Venice would give land concessions to us. So, some 50,000 Turkic soldiers under the Imperial banner were deployed west to support the fair Venetians. The true power of Byzantium was in its advanced forces of Azab and Muslim Cavalry formations, which finally replaced all of the former army units (a big oversight on my part from the last war) and the naval power to support it. Byzantium held the largest Mediterranean navy and the largest number of total ships period, securing a temporary advantage for itself while pursuing regional goals there. During the war against the Swiss despots of Lombardy, all of Switzerland was occupied and Portugese soldiers were defeated. The Empire and Venice then decided to crush the Portugese for their insolence (not even Spain dared march against the two powers) and some 140 combined ships were deployed against the Portugese. Malta and Sardinia were taken from them and four carracks were lost to the victorious alliance, concluding the war.

PS -- Regencies plague the Empire.

Border Patrol's Avatar Protector Domesticus

My successful subjugation of the GH had to be put on hold due to around 70k rebels popping up literally everywhere and for every reason. Russians in Russia, Tartars, Estonians, etc. etc.

War in the West was concluded after our initial storming of Prussia came to a halt due to Austrian steel. Poor Hansa could no be saved, and the situation began to look even bleaker after our Orthodox brothers peaced out. White Peace was accepted on the third overture, before demands were made.

Let it be known that Russia has infinite men, and incredible resilience to WE, but not enough income to support a large army.
    Last edited by Border Patrol; February 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM.
    Proud Nerdimus Maximus of the Trench Coat Mafia.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

The only place that really matters:

No I still don't have the save This is just a copy of Dan's screenshot that didn't work earlier.

I shall upload it once I return home.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

Here you go, DA SAVE (props to rickie for the name):
    http://www.4shared.com/file/FY1_KBMg...DERPADURK.html

IZob's Avatar Citizen

I appreciate your effort Ynen, but .... 4shared. Seriously? What is wrong with uploading to the forum as an attachment (in a .rar or .zip folder)?

Other then the forum, gamefront is good for uploading files. Hell even rapid share is better, if its still around. Both do not require any sign up.

1. I already had an account on 4shared.
    2. I had no idea how to make an attachment on this forum
    3. Why moan about where I upload it? You got the save right?

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

you need to register there to download, he has every reason to moan about it
    to add an attachment click the "go advanced" button and then scroll down and click the "manage attachments" button

You need to register there to download from it? Well they changed that then.... Didn't know that.

Well here you go then.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Epic double post of doom.
    Last edited by Ynen; February 28, 2013 at 12:38 PM.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Ynen View Post
    You need to register there to download from it? Well they changed that then.... Didn't know that.

Well here you go then.
    Ty Ynen. You are a Legend

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Burgundy edits needed:

Stability changed to +2
    Inflation changed to 2%
    Infamy changed to 10.0 (or less)
    Second National idea removed (so I can pick the right one when the session starts)

These are just numbers that I think are fair, considering the current situation and what would have been, if I was playing and not to AI.

Thats all for now, I think.

A slider change or two might be needed.

Also is Apple still playing Hansa?
    Last edited by IZob; February 28, 2013 at 08:15 PM.

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

No the Hansa was annexed and released. He is now Sweden.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Izob if you want infamy revised down you need to pick provinces to give back to the AI.

Izob if you want infamy revised down you need to pick provinces to give back to the AI.
    ^

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

Agreed. Stability, NI's and sliders are fine; but you can't just accept the land the AI got and want the infamy reduced. On the other hand if the AI say annexed a OPM which you didn't want, we arrange some sort of compromise to get you that infamy back.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

IZob's Avatar Citizen

OooooK then. Don't worry about the infamy.

What is up with Lorraine I had them vassalised before, now I am fighting them again?

Inflation could actually go to 1% since the save has burgundy at 2.4% (iirc).

A slider more towards centralisation.

What about legitimacy? Seems Burgundy lost a war somewhere and the legitimacy is paying for that (along with losing Lorraine I assume).

Along with the stability change and the 2nd NI removed, that is all.

Also quite shocking to see Venice has trade rights all in mah grill (So I could use some diplomats as well ).
    Last edited by IZob; March 01, 2013 at 09:54 PM.

Burgundy didnt lose wars iirc. Maybe heir with a weakish claim inherited?