Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa Universalis EU/US Multiplayer

Default Europa Universalis EU/US Multiplayer

THIS IS STILL A LONG WAY OFF AND I HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO END THE CURRENT ONGOING GAME ANY EARLIER THAN NEEDED AND PRO CAPS.

THE GAME WILL START SUNDAY FEBRUARI 10 @ 19.00 GMT.

Options settings:

Spies: Cost Money
    Lucky Nations: Random
    Colonists: 100
    Inflation: On
    Startdate: 1399
    Version:
    - 20th of April
    - 5.2, ZZFZ
    - http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-of-April-2012

General Rules:

-You may not change your nation. The country you pick in 1399 is the country you stick with, unless something goes horribly wrong. Your own incompetance, resulting in the loss of some provinces early on, is not regarded as "horribly wrong". Really only if something happens entirely outwith your control and you can reasonably argue you were the victim of very bad luck will you be allowed to move. Players are encouraged to run some test games of their chosen/desired nation, at least for the first 50 or so years of game time, as that's when the worst mistakes can be made.

-"Sow Discontent" Spy Mission is banned. Too easy to keep people at -3 stability.

PvP Rules:

-Call to Arms and not Intervention. Players should not ally with others just to get a free CB on another country. If you wish to aid a nation at war with another, ally with them and join their war via Call to Arms. This keeps it fair(er) on the other player as it's only one war with the relevent CB. Note: If you have a CB on a player nation that is not Intervention, you're still totally free to use that CB to enter a new war on your own. This is simply to prevent exploiting of the Ally>Intervention mechanism for a free CB.

-Do not declare war on the vassal of a country if you have a truce with the owning country. It is an unfair way of bypassing the truce penalties.

Colonial Empire Rules:

-If a nation has overseas provinces occupied by an enemy power and is unable or unwilling to recapture them, they are obliged to accept their transference to the conquering power during a peace deal, regardless of what the warscore is. This rule will be player by ear ingame, with the players generally deciding whether or not the colonies are un-recapturable. Actively contesting the colonies (eg having an army there fighting to retake the colonies) counts as trying: the conquering power must drive you out completely before this rule applies.

-Recruiting land regiments in the following areas is forbidden in wartime: North and South America, Sub-Saharan Africa (eg the non-Muslim tech areas) and anywhere you have to use a colonist to acquire (eg Caribbean , the Phillipinnes, various islands), except in cases where the provinces border your homeland (eg Russia can recruit land regiments in colonised Russia).

AI Sub Rules:

-No DoWing a player under AI control. If a player has to miss a session or two, but allows us to leave the AI in control of them, players must not use that as an opportunity to attack that country for whatever gain. The players can organise it amongst themselves whether or not to continue without someone anyway if they're making a habit of not turning up. Again, no attacking of this nation is permitted unless the community as a whole agrees that said nation is no longer really worth calling a player nation.

-If a player-country under AI control DoWs a player, the AI must be White Peaced. It's unfair on the player to come back to a country with no money or something because of a stupid AI.

Player - Factions:
    ---------------------------
    Europe
    1 Pat - Portugal
    2 Green - Austria
    3 Abbs - England > Great Britain
    4 Ynen - Teutonic Order
    5 Poach - Castille > Spain
    6 Apple - Hansa Sweden
    7 Rickie - Byzantium
    8 Dan - Switzerland
    9 Border Patrol - Muscowy > Russia
    10 IZob - Burgundy
    11 Cryers - Venice
    12 A TW Player - Sweden
    13 AtlasJackal - Poland

Far East
    14 Musty - Minamoto
    15 Rex - Vijayanagar

Sunday, 19:00 GMT is when this game will take place.

Map Session #1
    Last edited by Pat89; March 04, 2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Added numbering to the player list to make it easier.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Default Re: Euopa Universalis EU/US Multiplayer

Castille here, please.

Sorry!

Musthavename's Avatar Bunneh Ressurection
    Somewhere in the room you're currently in.

If Ynen really wants to play Minamoto he can have them, assuming he knows the proper way to play them. I don't want to see Japan languishing around.

As per usual if there's any nations that desperately need filling in Europe I can fill them (with the exception of France, that's a big no, maybe Burgundy at a stretch), but otherwise I'll go for Delhi or Brunei.
    Give a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the day.
    Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

We can't let Must play France! It'll be game over by 1400.

High Chunker Greens's Avatar Protector Domesticus

If someone takes France, I'll grab Austria.

If not, my other primary choice is Sweden, followed by Oman.

Quote Originally Posted by Musthavename View Post
    If Ynen really wants to play Minamoto he can have them, assuming he knows the proper way to play them. I don't want to see Japan languishing around.

As per usual if there's any nations that desperately need filling in Europe I can fill them (with the exception of France, that's a big no, maybe Burgundy at a stretch), but otherwise I'll go for Delhi or Brunei.
    I put myself under your wise leadership, musty-san.

And yes, musty and I will work something out. Musty will probably go as Brunei or Delhi.

EDIT: Euopa Universalis, really?
    Last edited by Ynen; January 27, 2013 at 10:35 AM.
    ''Holy hell that Scythe is overpowerd! Death should be nerfed!''

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

I'm going to lay a tentative list of Byzantium, Teutonic Order, or Venice. I can also do France if no one else will do it, but do we really want to see me on France again?

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Meh, with Greens on Austria it'll be fairly balanced. Or, we can drop France and Austria as players and see where the game goes. Uber England?

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

I'll make an amazing and unexpected comeback as the mighty Swiss. (try blaming me for being neutral now! >:] )
    The great Switzerland shall offer its aid for anyone who can pay, until Swiss decides to go completely neutral around 1600 (if we ever play that long).
    Access to Swiss territory will be blocked to all, for the sake of neutrality. Unless you pay. Or if someone pays for you to not have it.

Border Patrol's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I'd like to throw my hat in for Muscowy, or really any safe noob spot.
    Proud Nerdimus Maximus of the Trench Coat Mafia.

noted

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

So this game next week?

Lord Romanus III's Avatar Primicerius

Sign me up as the Byzantines then.

I'm all for it. As much fun as the current game might be, the landshifting thats happening between France and Germany is starting to get somewhat boring tbh

Though I suppose we can also go out with a big bang again in a giant free for all...

abbews's Avatar The Screen Door Slams

One session more and Amerika could do wonders. And the power balance in Europa is rather exciting atm.

I would come and play some easy noob nation but not sure i have the time to sit for hours straight during sundays

IZob's Avatar Citizen

Ricky taking Byzantium. Thomas will not like that at all

Thomas can't join anyway cause he can't guarantee his presence.

Gone 2 the Celts's Avatar Primicerius

I'll be a reserve/sub if y'all need one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip Bohannon View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of Egyptian mythology. I'm quite fond of anything with golden penises, really.

Page 1 of 50 123456789101126 ... LastLast