Thread: Haxāmanišiya Parsā (Information)

Libertus

Default Rise of Persia v2.5 (Information)

First of all i must congratulate the creator of the mod and all who helped with it, for doing this fantastic mod.

But there are many things that this mod lacks, so i tried to made a little modification by using many things from other total war fans to combine to do the v2.5 (not realy an official version) for you guys to enjoy until the 3.0 doesn´t come.

Everything will already be installed, so you must need to have Alexander add-on to play and also a clean rome total war.

Changings

- Alex Port by TW-fanboy
    - RSII Environments for RoP2.2 by Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze
    - Alterations in the units numbers by Stratega
    - New Loading Screens
    - Icon image for your shortcut by Lucarius
    - More contrast on brighter mini map by The_Jugde
    - All factions playable in custom match and campaign
    - Rise of Persia 2.2 Forced Diplomacy by Mr_Jones
    - Acuratte units name with their original language, ex: Magadh archers are now - Dhanurdhāriyōm. (Some factions like the egyptians don´t have realy a acuratte name so i put real egyptian words to guve a sense of egyptian words
    - Added a general to the persian, Darius grandfather Aršâma
    - Taked the Spartan general Leonidas, because in 559 Bc he is still not born
    - Adding Women units for the Mazaka and Skudata (not amazons but historical warrior womens)
    - Adding generals to every rebel city, because the rebels represent local cultures and would not be correct to have those cultures without a leader

The thing that i still trying to do and that is the most hard thing and best is adding new units and also camel units. Ill take the Skudata, Autariatai and Mazaka units and replace them with more autenthic ones, because the ones on this factions are replicas of the Bessoi Faction. Also im changing other factions, EX: Saba

All the units are not from me but from great mods that i have been searching, they are: Classical Age, Hegemonia City States, Persian Invasion, Extended Cultures, Europa Barbarorum and Bronze Age.

Also ill rearrange some campaign names to their original language, EX: Hystapes will now will be called by is real name: Vištâspa
    Last edited by Stratega; January 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Forgot Something

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Rise of Persia v2.5 (Information)

This seems to be really promising and I looking forward to try it when it is done. However, I do not think it is a best idea to call this submod or lets say unofficial release RoP 2.5. The people may confuse it with official version and official RoP team may have some objections against it as well. Anyway good luck with this, hope to see it realeased one day

Libertus

But im saying that it´s not official b ecause it´s not from the ROP Team, but from a fan that realy enjoys the mod

>for you guys to enjoy until the 3.0 doesn´t come

this is an amusing case of language confusion... and good luck with the mod Strategos. I look forward to it, ROP has always been my favourite RTW mod despite lacking the investment of the bigger names like roma surrectum.

Libertus

My native language is not english, so you might see some mistakes

Default Re: Haxāmanišiya Parsā (Information)

do you plan on adding the files in your other mod thread into an installer?

Libertus

Default Re: Haxāmanišiya Parsā (Information)

They are all already installed just need to have the alexander ad-on and rome total war clean