Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Replacements needed for TE multiplayer campaign!

Hader's Avatar If you have nothing to hide, the Inquisition will give you something to fear
    Artifex Gaming Director

Default Replacements needed for TE multiplayer campaign!

Thats right, we need replacements for 2 factions in our ongoing MP camapign, those factions are Bactria and Armenia. If anyone is interested in taking them over please post here about it. And please, do not volunteer if you can not be around to take your turns, we want this campaign to go as fast as possible and dont want to be waiting forever for someone to take their turn. Only sign up if you can commit enough time each day to do this.

Hader's Avatar If you have nothing to hide, the Inquisition will give you something to fear
    Artifex Gaming Director

Default Re: Replacements needed for TE multiplayer campaign!

Bump. We need these replacements soon

come on people. there must be some of you out there that want to take the challenge!

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

Ill take Baktria, is this for version 5.1? And i really havent read much in your thread but illl play as long as its not really time consuming.
    Blut und Boden

Artifex Gaming Director

It only takews up about a max of 20 minutes of your time, probably less if you fight no battles. But please make sure you can commit this time, because we do not want to wait forever for you to take your turn.

Well then you can have Baktria. And yes, it is for 5.1 and if you need any help just ask. Basically all you is download the script for the campaign (it is in the forst post of the Game Reporting thread). Then when it comes your turn you take the sve game the last player posted and put it in your Save Games folder in your RTW folder (TE folder) and the nplay! You can find instructions on how to activate the script in that post in the GAme reporting thread as well.

ill take the armenia i guess. ull have 2 explain to me how to get onto it tho.....

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

alright ill play... i reinstalled TE 5.1 to so i can play... i guess ill take Armenia..

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Artifex Gaming Director

Hmmm, 2 requests......what to do? :hmmm:

oh dang.. didnt see that before i posted.... whoops lol...

*edit* if i do get chosen to do this... where do i go to start the script again??

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Artifex Gaming Director

Well either you two can work it out or I can decide, or all those who are playing will decide.

im up to do this... i have nothing to do over the next 2 weeks since its still vacation... so i have the time

ehhhhh he can have it

ok one question... whose turn is it right now????

Artifex Gaming Director

Well ok then if there is no protest then flip will take over Armenia and Aetius can have Bactria. So are you both ready?

yea im ready... i just have to install the script and im ready to go....

Artifex Gaming Director

Well it is my turn now, Bactria after. So I am going to PM Aetius and tell him that he is in, etc etc etc. Flip if you have any questions just ask.

no im good... im printing how to do the script and what to do after i play my turn so i dont get confused..... im ready to go....

Artifex Gaming Director

Ok then once i get a reply from Aetius ill close this and we will get things sorted out...

ok i have one question.... how do you choose your faction when its your turn with the script???

Artifex Gaming Director

Quote Originally Posted by flip2121
    ok i have one question.... how do you choose your faction when its your turn with the script???
    What do you mean?Well you dont have to if i know what you are saying, the script knows which faction is next so it will get that sorted out. All you need to do is activate it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast