Thread: Public Order difficulties

Default Public Order difficulties

will there be any chance of making it easier to maintain order for factions with hardly any buildings like the river zora or the twilight in the future? If not with buildings does anyone have any ideas as to how it could be possible to combat religious, squalor and general unrest?
    I shall consume... consume everything

Default Re: Public Order difficulties

Some of the settlements are bugged and stuck at 51% order if that's what's causing you trouble. If you're talking about how ruins can't have religious structures built, he's bound to fix that. Also massacring settlements helps keep order in check by reducing the population, thus reducing squalor.

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

Well, im not sure if this was a Glitch r not, but when only Lizalfos and Lanayru were left(I controlled most of the world) The cities/towns Populations exploded.I was building roughly 4-8 city/town wall upgrades per turn, to the point i couldn't keep Public order and had Riots like crazy.is this normal? I was far too crazy to maintain after that, and i quit.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

In this same vein, do the Labrynna have any building to spread their no diety worship? Or do you just have to sit with huge unrest from wrong religion with no way to convert?

Sorry to double post, but can't edit until 25 posts. Do Labrynna have a way to recruit merchants/emissaries for that matter?

I don't believe Labrynna can make merchants or emissaries. and as of right now they have to suffer religious unrest everywhere