Page 8 of 267 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_General View Post
    I was speaking in the american experience, yes I know about the Brazilians and how Portugal colonized south america and the whole compromise with the Pope and the dividing line between Spanish and Portuguese colonization
    Then you should know that the name isn't just something the World "came up" with to get cool stuff and be different

It's a Geopolitical Term,

Trot's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Well technically all ethnic groups are made up to sound different and get color stuff. It is the main reason I despise people who think people are inferior due to there ethnic background. I will have a philosophical rant later if this continues.

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

No one's inferior.

It's just important to respect other cultures or heritages.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernon Roche View Post
    No one's inferior.

It's just important to respect other cultures or heritages.
    Except the French

All love irregardless, this is what I know, my mom was born on that island, my dad was born on that island. My grandparents the same I take pride in my family and where they came from. Farther back from that, I care not.

Ganbarenippon's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Severus Snape View Post
    Except the French
    Of course. That should go without saying.

Ace_General's Avatar Praeses

Hahaha sorry if Im a bit bitter, I have a adult mentally disabled older brother and the state doesnt do anything for my family, and we do not get the expenses for taking careof him covered so we get really really screwed by the progressive tax system. And I didnt get one red cent from the government for college. And by dad works as a financial planer and any extra income we have gets invested which actually stimulates the economy and creates capital for the creation of more important things instead of being given to the government and redistributed.

So yeah, you could say I have good cause to be resentful about the additional grants and benefits and wealthfare that minorities often recieve, even if they are not poor, especially with the knowlege of what that money could be doing if it was properly invested.

So what I said didnt come out of ignorance, but sound economic and political basis from the reality of the Northwest Indiana/Chicagoland area.

And something else happen today in my life that is just so so SO amazing
    Low speed, High Drag

British is good.

This name is even worse

Couldn't it just be the RPG Clubhouse?

This name is even worse

Or, you know, OOC thread?

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Major Darling View Post
    This name is even worse

That it had to come to this.

We agree

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

A cafe would also be much suitable as we don't restrict interactions here.

No pub?

Blog Entries

That was my first idea.

That's a family portrait! How did you come by it?!

Haha

Blog Entries

Just type, "painting pub" in google images. Also, my original name for the thread was "The RPG pub"

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

Bub is to British.
    Cafe is better.

Raglan's Avatar ~~~

cafe is too french!