Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166216241256257258259260261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,320 of 5337

Thread: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

If anyone is interested in joining Beyond Potter let me know. This is the best time to join, we're between chapters (on another site)

Narf's Avatar Reach for the Stars.
    Content Staff Magistrate

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

I'd love to have a look.
    Last edited by Narf; February 13, 2019 at 01:09 AM.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/beyo...t=7&p=117#p117

I think you'll have to register to view

Content Staff Magistrate

Thank you, Ponti!
    Last edited by Narf; February 13, 2019 at 01:09 AM.

My pleasure, I hope you like what you see.

We would surely love to include someone as experienced as you in our game, Narf.

Content Staff Magistrate

That is very nice of you to say, thank you. It looks interesting, you have done well setting that up. If I join, I might wait with joining as my PC needs to be repaired you see, fans, storage disk, graphics card and some other minor things are dead. Would be nice to have that fixed. What's the momentum and such? Expected activity, blabla-.

Expected activity is extremely low, one well formulated and detailed post per week would be sufficient. This game is very focused on story as opposed to anything else. The whole point in this game is to make a good story, there's little to no competition among players. This game is more of an interactive story-building experience than it is anything else.

Content Staff Magistrate

Understood I'll keep an eye on it, already bookmarked it.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

I find Narf’s posts difficult to read
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

They are.

Content Staff Magistrate

I've stopped in periods but will fall back into it. Been on the forum since I was... younger, it's not a habit from some other place or somesuch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narf
    From the looks of it, I'd say Eriador

That's from November 1, 2010, from the Third Age Mod Forum. Green just happened to be the Faction colour of Eriador, my favourite faction at the time. It simply stuck from a thread where we posted in faction colours...
    Last edited by Narf; February 14, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

General Brewster's Avatar The Flying Dutchman
    Blog Entries

@Everyone

I have resigned my position within Shed. I wish you all the best and until an other life.

Content Staff Magistrate

Thank you for your hard work, it's just the shed though, right?

A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. “You mean a martini?” the bartender asks. The Roman replies, “If I wanted a double, I would have asked for it."

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

Classic Celsius

Content Staff Magistrate

Was gearing up to be active again, but I'll be busy for some 7 months more at least. I still miss this place and you guys. I will lurk when I have time.

Content Staff Magistrate

I'm back!
    How are you womderful folks?

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Not too bad Narf, we've got an American RPG going, which is currently a bit slow but still managed to live longer than our two previous games and is now on track anyway. Life is keeping me posting largely late at night when most of the other players are asleep but I'm gonna keep plugging away at it to keep this game in particular afloat.

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

Hey Narf, welcome back

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

Content Staff Magistrate

Thanks, whats happened in the rp so far?