Thread: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

Please participate in my rpg on the etw forums .Link is in my signature
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

Pericles of Athens's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

Default Re: The Honorable Club of Role Playing Gentlemen and Ladies of the Center Total war

There's likely to be a new alliance game over in the alliance sub forum, if that interests anyone.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...liance-Game-Be

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles of Athens View Post
    There's likely to be a new alliance game over in the alliance sub forum, if that interests anyone.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...liance-Game-Be

*ignore that this is almost a week later*

Yes. All of you come over and say you'll play. It'll be fun.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
    *ignore that this is almost a week later*

Yes. All of you come over and say you'll play. It'll be fun.
    well, i voted for that matter.
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

Every-time I've played anything Diadochi-related on TWC it ended rather poorly, and none of the other options interest me, so..

But hey, I looked.

No problem, brother. You should only vote if you actually would like to play, always annoying when people vote just to vote - thanks BF. The last Diadochi in the Alliance forum was meh, the one before that was solid and effectively survived a time skip.

Do you think it would be worth trying again?

Idk, won't know until we try it. A successful game really just needs a lack of rage quitting, active players (particularly the major ones), and reliable modding. I don't know if we'll have all that this time, but I'm hoping we do and we seem to have a good amount of interest/support.

m_1512's Avatar Quomodo vales?
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

So is anything going on here?

You don't see the active forum?

join me .No this is not shouting of advertisments .Im just giving you options .

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-forums:please
    100% mobile poster so pls forgive grammer

The Mad Skylord's Avatar Tribunus

Quote Originally Posted by mad orc View Post
    join me .No this is not shouting of advertisments .Im just giving you options .

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-forums:please
    Lol, brah, no way I'll join something with a union jack on the front page.

So I am a little unsure about this but I am looking for a Warhammer rp with me playing as a Skaven. something set in Mordheim if possible. anyone interested? only looking for one partner at the moment.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Skylord View Post
    Lol, brah, no way I'll join something with a union jack on the front page.

As an Englishman (Northumbrian), I have no objection to this image.

@Thesamuraiking
    You know what, that sounds kind of interesting. What kind of rules applications or scenarios are you thinking of running?
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

[QUOTE=VictorAYorke

@Thesamuraiking
    You know what, that sounds kind of interesting. What kind of rules applications or scenarios are you thinking of running?[/QUOTE]

Im not sure what is meant by rules outside what allowed on this forum as far as scenarios I'm to discussing that but I am looking to do something like Mordheim: City of the Damned game but depending on what we discuss maybe including other races. feel free to pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesamuraiking View Post
    Im not sure what is meant by rules outside what allowed on this forum as far as scenarios I'm to discussing that but I am looking to do something like Mordheim: City of the Damned game but depending on what we discuss maybe including other races. feel free to pm me.
    I have your PM, if you could give me a couple minutes to finish typing the reply, I'll be right with you.
    Taram Chalco - Elizabeth Westcliffe - Kesaris - Erika Homewood - Kalian Benton Galhansen

--The Infinite Notebook of Perpetually Unfinished Squirrel Sketches--

ok sorry.

Lord William's Avatar Duke of Nottingham
    Citizen

Why was the GSTK archives moved or deleted? I was enjoying reading some of the old role-plays

Section Editor ES
    LibrarianLocal ModeratorCitizenCdeC
    Under the patronage of Jom • Patron of Riverknight & Stildawn

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

It's still around, just in the Necropolis. As for the why...well, that's the resting place of dead games, no? And GSTK has been quite dead for like 4 or 5 years now, to my knowledge, with virtually no hope of revival (unlike the other forum moved there, YATS, which did have a brief revival last fall).

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

A Hex archived it because he didn't want inactive forums cluttering our corner of TWC.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed