Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32 57 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82
Results 1,621 to 1,634 of 1634

Thread: Divide and Conquer: Campaign Map, Remade for 3.2 - v2.1 released!!!

Default Re: Divide and Conquer: Campaign Map, Remade for 3.2 - v2.1 released!!!

So sad that FireFreak111 had retired. From DAC map remade v2.0-2.1 I always thought of it as an official patch that continued King Kong's tatw 3.2 with a far better map, bug fixes (most important was the campaign and battle AI which was far superior to tatw 3.2) and more custom settlements (from leo's unofficial 4.0 patch). Now that there's a 4.5 alternate patch with even more custom settlements (lol damn it Leo) it's kind of disappointing that it won't ever be integrated into this mod. If only I knew how to do this myself. As for FireFreak111 thanks mate for your work. Cheers from Australia.

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Princeps Posterior

It is being integrated into this map. Although it requires you to download the mod itself instead of just the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    It is being integrated into this map. Although it requires you to download the mod itself instead of just the map.
    I'm not really into the expanded factions/units sort of thing in DAC (I still want that vanilla feeling with just an improved map and custom settlements) which is why I hoped the map itself could be updated with Leo's 4.5 custom settlements.

Well, the map is not made for vanilla experiences, its made together with new factions and stuff.

tombombadil's Avatar Discens

I agree with you Nezwun. Sometimes I feel like playing with vanilla mechanics too but this map and leos settlements are still as must have. When the next DAC patch is released it will be very easy to port the settlements over to this map as they are identical and although the DAC team has said they won't do that, I plan to do it for my personal use. Depending on permissions I may release it.

Puddin127's Avatar Munifex

This mod is great! But I have encountered a problem, for some weird reason when playing as the Dominion of Isengard" the general of the army's arm stretches out and swings around wildly for the whole game and I don't know why...any info?

Zarathos's Avatar Signifer

It has been fixed in the next release

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    The issue that i am talking about? when is the next release? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    I thought there ware no plans to release any further patches for the DAC map standalone? They are only developing the main Mod for now. I think you may have the wrong DAC thread

Yeah, wrong thread.

"This mod is great! But I have encountered a problem, for some weird reason when playing as the Dominion of Isengard" the general of the army's arm stretches out and swings around wildly for the whole game and I don't know why...any info?"

So they the issue im having will wait until then i guess
    :/

One thing i did realize though is i wasnt having the problem with the generals arm swinging wildly around in the isengard army until i downloaded the newest patch when i returned to the game after not playing a while which i believe was DAC, so i guess i will delete and re-download. I havent heard of anyone else having this problem but me.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddin127 View Post
    One thing i did realize though is i wasnt having the problem with the generals arm swinging wildly around in the isengard army until i downloaded the newest patch when i returned to the game after not playing a while which i believe was DAC, so i guess i will delete and re-download. I havent heard of anyone else having this problem but me.
    As mentioned above I think you have the wrong DAC thread as IIRC this standalone map does not touch Isengard generals. I just tested it and general worked fine for me so either you have wrong thread or faulty download. As you say, a re-download should do it

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by tombombadil View Post
    As mentioned above I think you have the wrong DAC thread as IIRC this standalone map does not touch Isengard generals. I just tested it and general worked fine for me so either you have wrong thread or faulty download. As you say, a re-download should do it
    sorry about that thanks so much!!

Thread Information