Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 31 56 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
Results 1,601 to 1,614 of 1614

Thread: Divide and Conquer: Campaign Map, Remade for 3.2 - v2.1 released!!!

Theodotos I's Avatar Remember Calvin

Default Re: Divide and Conquer: Campaign Map, Remade for 3.2 - v2.1 released!!!

Huh. I had no idea Mega was back up and running.
    Visit my website to see the new video trailer for counterterrorism thriller Pandora's Grave. www.stephenwrites.com

Son of PW

Funeh's Avatar Miles

No its definitely not running, i was downloading it for 2 hours and on 99% it just stopped and nothing happened.. I was about to smash brake my monitor... If someone would just upload this mod somewhere else other then mega nor rapidshare, i would be soooo happy and thankful.. Please help me, I am tired of playing TATW vanilla and I want some improvements... Due to my sucky internet I can download only smaller mods and this one seems fine but Mega wont let me download it..
    I choose to die on my feet, rather than live on my knees!

Ty tu umíráš a máš poslední sen, snad bude tu líp, až příjde ten den, až nad hrobem tvým bude sborově znít - Čechy jsou bílý, je tu pořádek a klid.

Arachir Galudirithon's Avatar Hastatas Posterior

Mae g'ovannen!

This is just a small update on behalf of FireFreak111; sadly, I bring ill news:

FireFreak will no longer be updating his map and has effectively retired from modding. I bring this message as requests or bug reports will now most likely go unheeded.

On FF's behalf I will monitor the thread but I can answer no questions regarding the map itself but if I can help I will.

From the whole Divide and Conquer team, we wish FireFreak111 all the best and hope that the nagging desire to mod returns to him.

Regards
    Arachír Galudirithon
    Araeinior e-Hűd'oll DaC

For a break down of the new factions in DaC, have a read of my faction bios:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/divide-and-conquer/features

Tobo i nae e-daur len a idh refn-en-alph berio len. Cuio mae!

Araval's Avatar Pili

Thanks for your work!

Dutch-Balrog's Avatar Princeps Prior

He could have said that earlier.

Ngugi's Avatar The Easter Ferrit

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch-Balrog View Post
    He could have said that earlier.
    Perhaps he did not know and had not decided it until now...?

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod
    | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI |Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Recomended TATW compilations: MOS and Withwnars Submod Collection
    Developer of: The Sundering - a Warhammer Total War experience

The Kong Commandments
    - 2nd TATW forum comics | van Gondor - a LotR + van Helsing parody | Who Moderates the Moderators? - 1st TATW forum comics

Client of Hero of the West, patron of Mank, Kiliç Alě & FireFreak111, member of the House of Hader

ElvenKind's Avatar TATW Local Moderator
    Citizen

Best of luck in your future endeavours mate, and thanks for all the work you've done.
    Proud supporter of TATW,MOS,PCP, DaC!! - TWC Guide for new members by Shankbot-New dowload links for PCP! -TATW Tech GUIDE by StealthFox- EK`s Install Thread - * Under proud patronage of one and only StealthFox *

Funeh's Avatar Miles

Hi I just insalled this extension (finally) and I am just wondering how does the garrison script work here? There is no mention about garrison script in the green books at any city, and I attacked Isengard and it didnt add them any units...

Ty tu umíráš a máš poslední sen, snad bude tu líp, až příjde ten den, až nad hrobem tvým bude sborově znít - Čechy jsou bílý, je tu pořádek a klid.

paradamed's Avatar Equites Alares

Thank you for this great mod, FF! You created a cool mod and did a nice contribution to the community! I just hope you will stick to the forums.

Funeh's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Divide and Conquer: New Map WIP

Hi I have captured Motte and Bailey as HE and there is 0% elven culture, and I cannot build any culture buildings and also the culture seems to not grow at all.... Do I have to wait for the city upgrade to build artist studio? And why isnt the culture increasing even slightly?

Arachir Galudirithon's Avatar Hastatas Posterior

Default Re: Divide and Conquer: New Map WIP

Quote Originally Posted by Funeh View Post
    Hi I have captured Motte and Bailey as HE and there is 0% elven culture, and I cannot build any culture buildings and also the culture seems to not grow at all.... Do I have to wait for the city upgrade to build artist studio? And why isnt the culture increasing even slightly?
    Culture buildings are not available in the first level of any settlement. The culture won't increase until you either have a general or the culture building present.

Also, I am unsure if FF implemented it in his map but I think he did: Elves cannot upgrade any castles. I may however be wrong on that front so save it then use the console to add more population and see if it can even upgrade then load up your save again.

For a break down of the new factions in DaC, have a read of my faction bios:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/divide-and-conquer/features

Tobo i nae e-daur len a idh refn-en-alph berio len. Cuio mae!

Libertus

I know this is pushing it but can someone upload the file to a different site? I keep getting errors, it's the 4th time I'm trying to download.

Funeh's Avatar Miles

Thanks Arachir

magraev's Avatar Hastatus

I just tried to install this mod, and Norton deleted the file for me calling it a medium risk. I suppose this is just Norton being paranoid?

This is really annoying, as I had some trouble downloading at all from Mega

Thread Information