Thread: VH/VH or ....

Default VH/VH or ....

hi all, what is the correct difficulty to play this mod?

i played VH/VH with Imperium Romanum but too many Frankish armies, maybe I have to decrease the difficulty ?

thanks

rhalina's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: VH/VH or ....

In M/M and H/H this is the same: the AI will attack with a large number of armies ( exept for some factions, as Yterna/Saxons/Sahsons..)

I have tried to make a new EDU with longer recruitments and some other things, may it will be fited in the next (and last?) patch, but may you can too change this File, increasing the times of recruitments for example

Merovingian-period archeology database: http://241-752.forumgratuit.fr/
    Association Française d'Archéologie Mérovingienne

Quote Originally Posted by LEGIOVIIClaudia View Post
    hi all, what is the correct difficulty to play this mod?

i played VH/VH with Imperium Romanum but too many Frankish armies, maybe I have to decrease the difficulty ?

thanks
    Yes try decreasing your difficulty level first to H/M or h/h

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

I know what you mean, I play vh/vh too as Rome and got smoked by Frank's, had to relocate to britain

Quote Originally Posted by JVR View Post
    I know what you mean, I play vh/vh too as Rome and got smoked by Frank's, had to relocate to britain
    Its probably a good idea to play H/M because on med during your battles the AI doesn't get bonuses but on anything higher in difficulty it will increase.

Ya I could but its supposed to be hard isn't it? What kind of bonus like morale bonus I have learned how to kill morale it just the crazy stacks Frank's hit me with. its fun though more realistic. Roman Gaul fell to the Frank's anyways, I just got lucky by being prepared to flee to britain where I have been prospering. preparing my revenge on those Frankish backstabbers. next time I'm just gonna rush Frank's right off the bat

Ya I could but its supposed to be hard isn't it? What kind of bonus like morale bonus I have learned how to kill morale it just the crazy stacks Frank's hit me with. its fun though more realistic. Roman Gaul fell to the Frank's anyways, I just got lucky by being prepared to flee to britain where I have been prospering. preparing my revenge on those Frankish backstabbers. next time I'm just gonna rush Frank's right off the bat
    Yes it is and the Franks at this time along w/most the barbarian factions had caught up to the Romans in their tactics and armor. I believe the bonuses go beyond moral bonuses but to the units amount of hit points and attack

Oh really on vh they get more hitpoints? No wonder..... As for their morale or attack it doesn't help them much when mass horse flesh hits them groom behind

Oh really on vh they get more hitpoints? No wonder..... As for their morale or attack it doesn't help them much when mass horse flesh hits them groom behind
    This is true