Thread: Campaign map music for eastern factions does not play in RS 2.6 ?

Default Campaign map music for eastern factions does not play in RS 2.6 ?

Well as the title says ... when i play with the eastern factions like armenia or patrhia there is just no campaign map music at all.I remember there was a lot of nice music for those factions when i played 2.5 but recently i updated the game from a clean new install and now it does not work.Needless to say the music for all other factions is playing without problem. Also music plays during battles and when you attack someone on the campaign man and you have to decide whether you want to attack or auto resolve. Music also plays on the main menu so its not a sound problem. I have also tested it on 1 turn campaigns and its the same ... there is campaign map music that plays for all other factions but not for armenia and parthia. Is this problem present only for me ? If someone can help it will be great.

Oh the only change to the game that i have done is to change the campaign map goal for the parthian 0-turn campaign to be 120 regions and as i said the problem is also present in 1-turn campaigns.

Cleomenes III's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Campaign map music for eastern factions does not play in RS 2.6 ?

Yes I'm having same problem as Parthia one turn. I only have pre-battle and post-battle music. Anyone have any solutions?

Ego sum Attila flagellum Dei

This has been an issue since this mod first came out. It's been brought up many times (by myself more than once), but no fix has ever been released. One of the few flaws in this amazing mod. For most eastern factions you'll have music for the first few turns of a campaign, and then it's gone. Aside from Armenia and Parthia, I believe Pontus also suffers from this bug.

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by xsithspawnx View Post
    Parthia, I believe Pontus also suffers from this bug.
    Pontus has greek like music i think

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold View Post
    Pontus has greek like music i think
    I'll go back and test it, but I've played multiple Pontus campaigns on each version of the mod and I'm pretty certain it suffers from the same bug regardless.

Thank you for clarifying that it is a bug and not an isolated problem xsithspawnx. I will keep an eye out on the forums if someone finds a solution of some sort and needless to say if i stumble upon one myself i will share it.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?602215-RSII-Parthia-campaign-has-no-music-solvedTes

Edit: Following as suggested in the post linked above everything's ok except for Armenia and Parthia 1-turn . Btw, for them you could create a playlist in your music player, playng in background while gaming, with armenian's or parthian's mp3 files.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Lostsoul; December 02, 2014 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Testing
    TO ARMS IN DIXIE !!!