Thread: Unimplemented Units in Campaign?

Default Unimplemented Units in Campaign?

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod, but I noticed that there a lot of units that work fine in custom battles that aren't acquirable in the campaign. For example: Mounted Hyrulean Knights, Triforce Guardians, Bronze/Iron Knuckles, Repeater Crossbows.

Is this intended? Looking at the EDB, some seem like they might be bugs, but Iron Knuckles aren't in the EDB at all so it makes me wonder if these units just aren't supposed to be in the campaign yet.

If I play a new campaign I'll probably edit them in myself

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Unimplemented Units in Campaign?

well, the Hylian repeater was probably a typo as the Trebuchet was listed twice, but the rest probably are not implemented for certain reasons, such as balance, or problem that exist in campaign, and not in Custom battles.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

GoldenGohma's Avatar Civis

Most of them simply aren't fully implemented into campaign yet. Remember, the campaign isn't finished.

It does not, however, stop there. While some units are not implemented yet, there are some units that are simply bugged, as already mentioned. So it would be best if we get a list of these units in the bugs thread so UndyingNephalim can double check them against the units which should already be implemented. That way we can make things at least a little easier for him. Try both Maxed out Castles and Cities to ensure you have gotten all the building options.

I would try to help but my campaigns never last long enough.

Arise, my army!

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

ive gotten to turn 100, and even converted Lon-lon into a castle, Just to see if the maxed barracks would make special units appeared, but no.well, alot of Units are Event based ill bet, like the Triforce vanguard, and since the campaign isnt complete, there are probably alot of events and scripts that arent finished either that make these units appear.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGohma View Post
    Most of them simply aren't fully implemented into campaign yet. Remember, the campaign isn't finished.

It does not, however, stop there. While some units are not implemented yet, there are some units that are simply bugged, as already mentioned. So it would be best if we get a list of these units in the bugs thread so UndyingNephalim can double check them against the units which should already be implemented. That way we can make things at least a little easier for him. Try both Maxed out Castles and Cities to ensure you have gotten all the building options.

I would try to help but my campaigns never last long enough.
    you dont need to play through a campaign, just go on the building list for the faction upon starting a campaign, youll see what is available to recruit from every type of building there
    I shall consume... consume everything