Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [Preview] The Magyars

Razor's Avatar Licenced to insult

Default Re: [Preview] The Magyars

Ah, I see. That's indeed another way to read it.
    Anyway, keep up the good work!

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    How do you mean exactly?

The info has this bow:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Absinthia's Romano-Briton pack has this bow:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Would Absinthia's bow not be a better bow for the Magyars? Sure a few changes here and there would be required but I always had the idea that Absinthia's bow would be the typical composite bow used by steppe peoples. Correct me if I'm wrong...
    it is actually the same bow model, though the one used for magyars has been slimmed a bit. for some reason the texture has not been applied, possibly as the recurved bow were added to the unit after koultouras had made the attachement texture.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Exactly we simply use "wooden" texture that already exists in the texture sheets.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Falcone's Avatar Tiro

As a Hungarian man, all I can say: I can't wait to play this mod with the Magyars!

I am Magyar! THIS IS AWSOME!(the mod is awsome)

Thank you my friend for your kind words. I can asure you that we create ALL our factions with the greatest respect and focus.
    We are not perfect but we try hard to be...
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Here's an other Magyar You guys are really awesome.

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

So much information, I hadn't read through this one entirely.

Images restored

BarnicleBill1's Avatar Centenarius

Thank you!

Dark Attila's Avatar Foederatus

What is the status of this Mod, does anyone know is it still being worked on?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Attila View Post
    What is the status of this Mod, does anyone know is it still being worked on?
    Yes is still under development. I you would take a look in to main discussion thread you could see that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345