Hello! This is the first time I am ever trying to write an AAR! (If you look at the other one, that wasn't me, my computer was taken over by my cousin, one thing lead to another, and I don't know how to delete.)I am using the Prussians and we are starting in media res.I am doing this right in the middle of My Prussian Campaign.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

They call us a Republic now. A republic by the people and one of the few of its kind in this world. Our enemies encircle us, our allies have abandoned us because of our new system of government. We are literally, in a sea of enemies. With the Swedes to the North, the Polish to the South, the French and the Spanish to the West, we have no one to count on besides a sea power that refuses to go to war, two city-states that will surely betray us, and ourselves.

For we are Germans. Not just Prussians. We will unite Germans from Munich, to Hanover, to Savony. We will rule our ancestral lands with a fair hand and have a government that represents all true people not just the rich and the nobility. We have deposed the old regime and have implanted a new one.

My name is Frederich Von Stuben. I am just a lowly captain in the new Army, having been part of the Prussian Army from its campaign from the defense of Berlin against the French, the war against Courland, the battles against Poland, and the invasion of France. We are control of all of Prussia, uniting for the first time in hundreds of years. But we are few. Our enemies are many.

People may ask what one small republic may do. I will tell you what One Republic can do.

We will change the course of History of Europe. We will show the people of Europe how to be free.

For What Can One Republic Do?

Updates will be sporadic. Maybe I will update tomorrow.