Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: (Got room for new players!) RTW ALL HUMAN CAMPAIGN

Default Re: (Got room for new players!) RTW ALL HUMAN CAMPAIGN

hi everybody, i subbed the seleucid but eregost didnt said nothing more...

marcus_agrippa's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Ariovistus Maximus View Post
    Just post the saves here. I should hope that nobody is taking this casual game so seriously that theyd spend much effort cheating, or care that much if someone else did.

Or we could just call it dead. I mean c'mon, it was a cute thing to try but did anybody actually think it would work? We're going less than a turn per month and still slowing down. At this rate, if we were going to do this to warm up for Rome 2 we should have started a few years ago lol.
    I call it dead
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet.

Ariovistus Maximus's Avatar Troll Whisperer

Eregost is out of town for the weekend. He's put a great deal of time into this hotseat and done his best to keep it running. I think it's unfair to blame him for not being here one weekend to hold players' hands and coax them into playing their turn.

I'm sure he'll have something to say when he gets back but I assume we won't make it to turn 3.
    Land of the Free! Home of the

Why not start from the last faction played and go from there? it stopped at fraza.

and post your turns here.

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

germania or grece post save here!! lets continue this campaign

http://dfiles.eu/files/40r24uvro?redirect i have played the seleucid im the grece btw. lets go!

Gaul up. If he doesn't reply within two days we should sub.

Ariovistus Maximus's Avatar Troll Whisperer

You might just want to start over with the handful of you that are still active.
    Land of the Free! Home of the

that would be beter yes
    In the chaos of battle, when the ground beneath your feet is a slurry of blood, puke, piss and the entrails of friends and enemies alike, it's easy to turn to the gods for salvation. But it's soldiers who do the fighting, and soldiers who do the dying, and the gods never get their feet wet.

Bullet Storm's Avatar Libertus

I agree, it probably better than hoping this picks up agian...

eregost's Avatar Primicerius

Hey guys what happened was I told Fraza that the site was requiring a phone number and that he should upload the save elsewhere like Mediafire and he said it wasn't though it certainly was for both myself and Tenchy and he didn't upload the save elsewhere. I then got annoyed and gave up since we had so many people fail to turn up for their turns in succession and I got tired of playing the part of admin when I'm not the admin and figured no one cared anymore. Ario just reminded me about this hotseat on Steam right now and checking the thread I see a bunch of dedicated players and feel bad about leaving it like this. The link Fraza sent now no longer requires a phone call for whatever reason so I reminded Tenchy to play his turn, it's 12am now though so he'll do it tomorrow after which I will play mine. I also want Coldfire to take a more active role in the monitoring of the hotseat. There is no point in starting another when this is all set up, we just gotta sub absent seats like we've done so far. Hopefully we've weeded out most of those that failed to turn up.
    Last edited by eregost; March 24, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
    Rep me and leave your name and I promise on pain of death to rep you back!

JOIN THE RTW ALL HUMAN MULTIPLAYER HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN HERE!

played turn last night and have given save to eregost

Guys, I really think if we're going to go forward we should post here. If we don't hear for two days from the person who's supposed to do his turn, then anyone can sub that person.

yuonyuon's Avatar Senator

i m out . if u want to see somebody else turn u can reload every faction until u reach u again. so u can post here with no problem , is the same problem . if we want to continue tis campaign we should pick two faction per player in opposite corner of the map(is not like fighting AI neighbor) , then we have 9 dedicated players ,and second, i think the battles on battlefield with player opponent is very wrong , it discourage allot af players

eregost's Avatar Primicerius

Ok guys twcenter keeps crapping out on me whenever I want to post the save, I've heard nothing from Coldfire and I've frankly lost interest as I'm sure most of you have too so I pronounce this dead. It was a valiant effort but too ambitious.
    Rep me and leave your name and I promise on pain of death to rep you back!

JOIN THE RTW ALL HUMAN MULTIPLAYER HOTSEAT CAMPAIGN HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by eregost View Post
    Ok guys twcenter keeps crapping out on me whenever I want to post the save, I've heard nothing from Coldfire and I've frankly lost interest as I'm sure most of you have too so I pronounce this dead. It was a valiant effort but too ambitious.
    Yeah the "new" site is really very dumb

Bullet Storm's Avatar Libertus

*sigh*
    It's a shame really, this game had the potential to be fantastic.

The house of junia for me?

the hotseat is dead fishyfishfoo