Thread: Shaikah question/suggestin

Icon1 Shaikah question/suggestin

hey!
    i really like this mode so far, keep up the great work.
    i have some questions some will be kinda stupid or maybe not but her i go

1.i rly like the idea of shaikah been a "hord" faction but i find that the 1000 gold that come time to time is few specially when spys keep poping up so if it's posible to spawn with a diplomat so you take say a rebel castel and sell it to KoH instead of them taking it right after u took it (wich is a cool thing too but if they give u money as well )

2.idk if this is already ingame or not but get missions from KoH say u have to kill x guy or take x place and you get money and/or units

3.having actual assassins like the ones from vanilla m2tw (just if u are in hord mode )

4 and maybe the stupid one. i dont remember where i reed that but said "dont translate hord factions are not playable" that means when game is realesed shaikah will just be a npc?

well that's it what i remember again love this mode so far . i know the m2tw puts alot of limitations on gameplay sake and im sry for my english not a native speaker oh and sry if this is not the place to post question/suggestion or it already been work on or some one pointed out you know.

Default Re: Shaikah question/suggestin

4 and maybe the stupid one. i dont remember where i reed that but said "dont translate hord factions are not playable" that means when game is realesed shaikah will just be a npc?
    'hord'? You mean horde?
    About that sentence, it appears to be a text from M2TW vanilla that doesn't apply to this mod - the Sheikah will be a full-fledged playable faction in the full mod.
    And what's up with the numerous spelling mistakes?

Last paragraph mentions he's not a native speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip J View Post
    hey!
    i know the m2tw puts alot of limitations on gameplay sake and im sry for my english not a native speaker .

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

Does anyone know the difference between the Shadow and Death Modes for the Sheikah, besides getting Karkariko automatically?

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

HerofTime's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Mattwensley View Post
    Thanks. A lot easier just knowing the basic without having to figure them all out. Ninja time .