Thread: Incompatible Version Need Help

Default Incompatible Version Need Help

My friend and I have played Empire campaign together for a long time, but recently, we want to use Darth Mod in the campaign. We both downloaded Version. 8.0 and also tried to make sure all the setting are the same. The game is green, but it just keeps saying incompatible versions. Can someone help with this?

Default Re: Incompatible Version Need Help

It can be confilcts with other mods ,try to uninstall everything manually .
    And i dont think you can play MPC with DM not even MPB ... i have tried several times and i have searched for help in several places but nothing ....

Same thing happening here. Both using 8.0.1.

I had this same error pop up for regular multiplayer with a friend on DMUC. What made it work was both of us setting our launchers to the "default" settings (from the Options menu) and re-launching the game. Perhaps that might work for campaign?

You both have to have the same settings in Darthmod, down to the smallest sound mod. The best way to deal with this is to go into the launcher and set everything to "default" (Though I'm running on 8.01 so...). If you and your friend agree to any extra features, you can go in and change them one by one.
    Yes, I know it's kind of annoying, but it worked for me, and I was able to play a battle for a while before my opponent lost internet connection...
    Anyway hope this was helpful.

Hi could having all the DLC affect whether or not you can play. I have done as you suggested, i have set all DM settings to default but I'm still being told that i am not compatible? Please help?