So, I like the Broken Crescent, a mod that have such professional level on models, textures and codding.

But once a few hours on the Kypchak Campaign, I wanted to add more units and options for these.
I realise that what I want isn't accurate and is off the historical thing, but I just liked that much the models for the Mongol faction, and they are only playable on the custom battles .
Trying to get matters on my own hands, and not owning a bit of knowledge about modding, I hit the wall.
Modified the export_descr_unit, added textures, models, and the units icons etc, but the units are getting silver looking ingame, needing to edit the battle_models to the textures work on the Kypchak Faction.
Already read two tutorials about edditing and adding units, but still, the battle_models are just too much for me, too much numbers, and things, all together, I wouldn't find myself if I was to be inside there.

So I decided to put the price aside in name of my wishes, and come here to ask if someone can give the archives needed to work, already edited and ready just to replace the mod vanilla ones,
like export_descr_unit, battle_models , and everything that will be needed to make the units from MONGOL FACTION be playable and recrutable on Kypchak Faction on the Campaign.

(Creating the topic I tought isn't a case for the support or bugs area, and didn't found a specific zone for help and newbie tips, so posted the topic on the general section of the Mod, if is wrong, I ask to be moved to the correct place)

Thanks for the attention and any help provided,
and sorry for any misspeling on the text.