Thread: Question for the devs

Default Question for the devs

Hi developers,

I was just wondering, when Total War: Rome 2 comes out, will you guys develop a similar mod like this for the game? Just asking because I'd totally play the mod if you do make one. Anyway, good job on the mod for this one. I've been following this mod for a long time.

Thanks again for such an awesome mod! Can't wait for the new version to be fully released!

-LoveNotWar

Default Re: Question for the devs

Quote Originally Posted by LoveNotWar View Post
    Hi developers,

I was just wondering, when Total War: Rome 2 comes out, will you guys develop a similar mod like this for the game? Just asking because I'd totally play the mod if you do make one. Anyway, good job on the mod for this one. I've been following this mod for a long time.

Thanks again for such an awesome mod! Can't wait for the new version to be fully released!

-LoveNotWar
    It's unlikely because TW: Rome 2 will at first probably hardly be moddable, and due to the amount of work that would have to be done (again! (regarding LotR: TW or TATW)) it's also more likely that a new modding team is going to pick that up (which is what I would prefer, because then the actual mod devs could keep polishing the goldie oldies)
    Thanks beforehand (optional addition )
    With best regards,

Förster44