Thread: Beta Tester Question

stoogeofstooges's Avatar Decanus

Default Beta Tester Question

So...I received an email from the DotS development team saying I had been chosen for beta testing. I sent an email back saying "yes", but my email has changed since I originally applied for beta testing and when I replied with the "yes" message. So, the email address they sent the confirmation to is different from the one I used to actually send the "yes" message. I wanted to see if someone from the development team could confirm that they got a "yes" reply email from "tylerbagi@comcast.net" (old email) OR "tylerbagi@gmail.com" (new email).

I'm probably being overreacting about this, but I don't want to lose my spot on the beta team

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Default Re: Beta Tester Question

No problem, confirmed

Much appreciated, looking forward to testing!

Hmm, did you get a confirmation email after your reply? I've replied also but I haven't got a confirmation in response. Sorry for being a bit impatient and OCD, my reason for it is the same as the OP. Don't want to lose my spot .

Yeah same here. I replied but no confirmation yet.
    But regardless, I have a pressing question if someone on the team can kindly clarify:
    "The e-mail I used to sign up for the beta is not the one that is linked to my TWCenter account, will I still be able to get access to the private forums, or will I need to supply you with the e-mail linked to my TWcenter account?"

We have requested the changes in our private forums but global moderators haven't got to it yet. We would like to ask some more patience as we are sorting it out. Thanks.

Mod Leader, Mapper & Bohemian Researcher

So I couldn't help but notice that some people have already been selected to help with the beta testing. Does this mean anyone who is going to be selected has already been?

beermugcarl's Avatar Decanus

This is why Patience + PM's are good things guys
    I suggest you close this thread, rumours will spread...

I read somewhere that Hross didn't want any pm's, so I thought it would be better to just make a thread.

And to dahooscarl, I'm pretty sure that the email indicated that all beta testers have been selected unless some of them drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by beermugcarl View Post
    This is why Patience + PM's are good things guys
    I suggest you close this thread, rumours will spread...
    Aye .

Goodluck with the testing!

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Thank you! We'll need it!

What the heck man!? I've been following you guys for years, and waited for months..... just kidding. Ah could you imagine if people were actually like that. Good to see you didn't need my help guys. I wish you all the best, and I eagerly await to feed off the results of your labor... like a leech...or mosquito...or a republican....