Thread: Why is there a red circle around this man?

Default Why is there a red circle around this man?

I was playing Call of Warhammer and for reasons unbeknownst to me it centered on a Night Goblin Warboss with a circle round it.
    Does anyone know why this is?

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Kahvipannu's Avatar Bring me Solo & wookie

Default Re: Why is there a red circle around this man?

It indicates "events" in the world. Scripted armies mostly, and where they are currently located.

Is this a joke and you put the circle there yourself?

I don't play this mod, so I don't know.

Great name for that guy. Are all goblins like that?

Quote Originally Posted by k/t View Post
    Is this a joke and you put the circle there yourself?

I don't play this mod, so I don't know.

Great name for that guy. Are all goblins like that?
    1. Nope, that was there by itself. The only evidence I have that it is on the steam screenshots library, and I don't believe that is perfect.
    2. Not a clue, but I think so because there was another Night Goblin that appeared to be identical, including name further right, but it didn't have a circle so I didn't screenshot it.

It is an indicator that tells you roughly where a scripted army is (as it tends to go for the player). I wouldn't worry though - it's not exactly a Tzeentch/ Vampire Counts army if you know what I mean

What do the white circles mean? The only one I've seen consistently is the one when around turn 20 2 Night Goblins armies attack Karak (Eight Peaks?), the City down bordering with the bottom of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Alliance View Post
    What do the white circles mean? The only one I've seen consistently is the one when around turn 20 2 Night Goblins armies attack Karak (Eight Peaks?), the City down bordering with the bottom of the map.
    If you mean white circles around settlemeNts, then that's usually do to the campaign script. It could either be a bug in the script not deselecting the cities or it could be part of the script indicating which settlements are going to be attacked by the scripted armies. I've only played empire and elves so I dont know too much about the bottom of the map.

It means that they are warp capable These armies will warp instead of doing regular movement, so keep an eye on them.