Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: El Bucle's new dwarven units based on The Hobbit movie (Preview updated 12/12/13-DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED!!-) [modder's resource release for TATW and its Submods]

Ironfoot's Avatar Civis

Default Re: El Bucle's new dwarven units based on The Hobbit movie (Preview updated 12/12/13-DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED!!-) [modder's resource release for TATW and its Submods]

Awesome, these are really impressive ! The dwarf on the first picture looks like Oin.

Bucle_CT's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: El Bucle's new dwarven units based on The Hobbit movie (Preview updated 12/12/13-DOWNLOAD LINK UPDATED!!-) [modder's resource release for TATW and its Submods]

Quote Originally Posted by Araval View Post
    Hi everybody!

Some of you have asked for the dwarven officer that wasn't included in the download and so did I until I finally got them from Bucle_CT. I made some edits to them to make them look better imo. I added them a variety of different weapons and two new head variations thanks to polymorphic who gave me the helmet models he had made. These two helmets were my first attempts to uvmap something so there are probably better ways of doing that. The same goes for rigging the cape because I'm not experienced in that either.
    I've added the original files so you can use them if you don't like my edits or would like to have a go yourself.

Spoiler for Big image of variations

As the OP says this is a modders resource release to use ONLY for TATW and its Submods, credits would be nice.

Download link: http://www.adrive.com/public/XvfDjs/...%20officer.rar

battle_models.modeldb code:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Code:
    13 dwarf_officer 
    1 1 
    49 unit_models/_Units/Erebor/dwarf_captain_lod0.mesh 6400 
    5 moors 
    65 unit_models/_Units/Erebor/textures/en_xmail_gmail_dwarves.texture 
    72 unit_models/_Units/Erebor/textures/en_xmail_gmail_dwarves_normal.texture 0 
    4 merc 
    5 slave 
    5 moors 
    62 unit_models/_Units/Erebor/textures/hobbit dwarves_diff.texture 
    62 unit_models/_Units/Erebor/textures/hobbit dwarves_norm.texture 0 
    4 merc 
    5 slave 
    4 None 
    20 MTW2_Dwarf_Swordsman 0  
    24 MTW2_Dwarf_Sword_Primary 0 
    5 horse 
    18 MTW2_HR_Non_Shield 0  
    8 elephant 
    18 MTW2_Elephant_Crew 0  
    5 camel 
    18 MTW2_HR_Non_Shield 0  
    24 MTW2_Dwarf_Sword_Primary 0 -1 0 0 0 0 0 0

Credits/thanks to

Vanilla TATW and King Kong
    Call of Warhammer mod for model parts
    Bucle_CT for the original models and textures and for weapons from his other units
    polymorphic for two helmet models
    Mr.J for parts of his Hobbit movie dwarf units
    Taro_M for his Bag o' tricks

Bucle_CT, you can feel free to edit the op with this.

OMG ! You did a great work there mate!

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thanks guys!

Great job

Civis

Nice HQ

Very nice work, the dwarven officer looks great in the game.

Glad you like it!

Are there any future plans?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Pictures in OP are not visible. Can you re-upload them please?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    Are there any future plans?
    For this project, not from my part.