Thread: Editing Startpos with Assembly Kit

Default Editing Startpos with Assembly Kit

Hello,

Not sure if I am doing this correctly but after seaching a couple of other appear to have had this issue but I can't find a solution.

I edit startpos files via Dave but when I generate the mod via Bob none of the esf changes are brought across and Bob tells me there is an error.

Any thoughts anyone

Many thanks

Default Re: Editing Startpos with Assembly Kit

I had the same issue but I solved it. This is how you use BOB when you gonna make a startpos:

After you have done your changes in TWeak and applied. Close it and go to working data/campaigns and then the campaign you have done changes to. Remove the rules.bob in that folder ( japShogun and etc). Go to BOB. In the left side theres "raw data". Go to EmpireDesignData/campaigns/the campaign you have edited. There is the tables and you choose the one you have edited in Dave. Then press both provider and consumer actions. Then, go to the middle column of BOB (working data) and campaigns/the campaign you have edited. Then press startpos.esf and both provider and consumer actions must be selected. Then just press start and BOB will do the work. You will be required to start Shogun 2 when mod manager appears.

Default Re: Editing Startpos with Assembly Kit

Many many thanks Ygge!... will try as you suggest