Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Submission Commentary Thread

Hastatas Posterior

Default Re: Submission Commentary Thread

I wasn't sure where to post this, but there's something video related that has been frustrating me as of late. My Youtube account, Cacciatore Creations has 254 subscribers, nearly 100 videos and gets the greater part of 7500 views in last 30 days. But here's what's annoying: 2/3 of those views are from videos 3+ years old and my better more recent videos aren't getting many views at all. My older crappy Third Age Total War videos have gotten nearly 100,000 views while my newer work hasn't even reached 200 views! I don't understand what I'm doing wrong! I'm trying to post content on a semi-regular basis and try to keep the content good in quality. I'm also talking about my live action from my film school. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Rome 2 Hate is a Double Standard for Rome 1.

xHolyCrusader's Avatar 25 hours happy

I experienced similar things lately...

Gen. Chris's Avatar I'm watching you...
    Content Director Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by warman222 View Post
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but there's something video related that has been frustrating me as of late. My Youtube account, Cacciatore Creations has 254 subscribers, nearly 100 videos and gets the greater part of 7500 views in last 30 days. But here's what's annoying: 2/3 of those views are from videos 3+ years old and my better more recent videos aren't getting many views at all. My older crappy Third Age Total War videos have gotten nearly 100,000 views while my newer work hasn't even reached 200 views! I don't understand what I'm doing wrong! I'm trying to post content on a semi-regular basis and try to keep the content good in quality. I'm also talking about my live action from my film school. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    This isn't exactly the place to talk about this, but I will allow it if only cause there is not much to talk about.

----

Okay guys, I logged on for the first time in a couple days (been busy) to get this done and there are not enough submissions. I'll extend it by another day so you guys can get some submissions in.

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Wow, Chris.... with the unofficial results I have reached the bronze medal +....if they still available.... I can't believe as I thought I never get there.....

Thanks for all the votes guys...appreciate it

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread Information