I was looking for smth close to CAE v1.4 when it crashed and i came across yr mod. I had only 15 or 16 turns and dropped, as i lost interest to continue. Ofc it is a matter of opinion, but i disliked yr mod for the following reasons: 1. siege equipment is useless against walls. 2. archers do not cause any casualties. 3. roads, farms and so on are expensive and take lotta turns to finish. 4. Rebel army too strong and seems like i have to spend half of my campaign time fighting rebels. 5. Neighbor factions seem too relaxed to go and take rebel settlements (seems like no competition). 6. why Khwarezmian have tajik militia, they were supposed to be Oguz turks. 7. It is easy to go bankrupt and looks like i will never make a normal army to conquer other factions. Well i understand you guys claiming to make it historically accurate, but IMHO it is just a game, and i believe game should be interesting and addictive (like my M2TW France campaign, with lotta competition and intigues)

BC is a brilliant idea. I see you guys planning next release and (if my opinion matters) i've some suggestions: 1. make more factions, instead of rebels with huge armies. It will make the game more interesting as you can expect retaliation. 2. add intrigues and better diplomacy. 3. please make factions active and greedy (Transoxiana and persia were always war zone). 4. please make it cheaper to grow infrastructure (it is a game anyway). pls make siege eqp and archers stronger. I believe many players love challenge which lacks in yr mod imo.