Thread: Congratulations Neph

Default Congratulations Neph

Hello Neph and Dev team. Its been a while sense I have been here. Man as this mod come a long way fast. Ive been doing custom battles and messing around in the campaign. This mod is fantastic. I just want to say thanks to you guys for all your hard work. I look forward to new patches. I should be able to start playing online.

Im just curious though sense I havent been actively looking at this forum for a while. What happened I thought the Twili, faries of Tarm, Ikana, Stalfoes, would be event related factions and wouldnt be playable. I understand if the Community wanted them to be playable. Im a huge fan of the Ikana faction myself. Wonder ful by the way. That part of Majoras mask was one of my favorite parts in the game. Im getting off topic my apologies I guess my question is what do you mean by freeform campaign?

Default Re: Congratulations Neph

There will eventually be 2 campaigns, the freeform campaign which is the standard M2TW campaign mode ,and the only one currently available, and a Link-based Scripted campaign similar to the fellowship campaign in Third Age Total war.