Page 62 of 473 FirstFirst ... 123752535455565758596061626364656667686970717287112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 9444

Thread: Crossroads Saloon: OOC chat.

Default Re: Game of Thrones OOC and Chat thread

I was simply following the rules. I can of course state my piece can I not?
    Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

If I cannot find a way I will make one.

Hannibal Barca

and peace of mind is mine again. thank you for the clarity and ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhus the Molossian View Post
    Yeah so why would I fight WITH them after they killed my brother?
    Because your task was to bring back the Botley's fleet to Harlaw and ,if necessary, destroy it, because they disturb the King's peace. The reason why I've chosen you wasn't disappointment, because you didn't stop the Botley fleet at the Shield Islands - you're the owner of the second largest fleet forces in the Reach!
    But as said: You were...

LD please put my posts in context. I was NOT talking about my Chester chars. I was referring to Jason Barca as he was the Lord of Tarth. Please don't attack me when I'm not even talking about what you are.

Theres still the small matter of you defeating my over 100 ships and capturing the keep.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

@Pyrrhus- in reguards to your messege, come visit anytime youd like. I have guards with me at all times and a nice price on your head. getting in to any city in the Stormlands ought to warrant a roll for your capture in and of itself. even if it doesnt thats fine. id love to scalp you.

No I'm a pirate now. I'd just raid your lands .
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Theres still the small matter of you defeating my over 100 ships and capturing the keep.

Even if you're very lucky with the rolls, I'm still Lord Paramount of the Reach, owner of the most freaking region in Westeros next to the North. You may be good at ship levies but you can't conquer my keeps on the continent without losing the whole war during a battle on land.
    Oh, not to forget you've broken the King's Peace and the other Kingdoms were as able to support me on sea, taking your last region and killing Lord Chester easily, even if Redwyne and the rest of the Reach's fleet are failing at the sea battle.
    Which I quite doubt, looking at the numbers of ships, the weak morale of your troops and looking at your weak claims (you still have no good reason why they should follow you instead of me, the generous Lord Tyrell, who even grants the vassals of the rebel lord mercy if they change sides, who lead these troops to victory in 151 during the siege of King's Landing and who even has the lowest tax rate established in the whole Reach ).

Please, can a mod do it quickly? I'm tired of this whole theatre and want to hang Lord Chester, just for letting it end. :/

I'm not here to argue. I offered to end it peacefully you refused.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

I'm not here to argue. I offered to end it peacefully you refused.
    In OOC!
    God damnit, OOC isn't the RPG!
    Capitulate with your lord and he will be hang for treason, the rest of his family may live in peace and can do whatever he wants, and another Chester, an NPC from another branch of this House (not played by you!) will have the honor to get his cousin's land and levies. Three Towers was already given to another lord as you may have read and the Chester's under your command won't get any land or regions in the Reach.

That's what Lord Victor would do. Be glad that Lyonel doesn't rule the House!

I have already admitted that there wasn't any real reason for the rebellion besides an OOC one that I was retiring my chars. I was told that some people would not find it fun to rp so I'm offering to end it. You continue to ridicule me and argue OOC. I'm trying to tell you I sincerely don't care. I'm retiring those chars.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

I have already admitted that there wasn't any real reason for the rebellion besides an OOC one that I was retiring my chars. I was told that some people would not find it fun to rp so I'm offering to end it. You continue to ridicule me and argue OOC. I'm trying to tell you I sincerely don't care. I'm retiring those chars.
    Fine, retire your chars except Lord Chester, leave the Shield Islands and everything connected with them with your branch of House Chester behind and we're fine.
    And speaking of ridiculous: This whole rebellion thing for nothing but air and randomness was more offending to me than anything else! I'm just realistic, give you only good advices how to end this thing in RPG and nothing more.
    I'm not the guy for some suspect OOC persuation without any RPG background. Let your rebellion end and most members of your House will be fine with it.

Star Killer's Avatar Ordinarius

I love how people are saying I broke the Kings Peace when I didn't do jack. I sailed my fleet to KL to break the siege but I was to late so I stopped by the Shield Islands then changed course to Dorne. I chilled there for a bit then sailed back. My reasons are my own and no one can challenge that. No messages were sent to me or the Islands. The conversation was essentially like this,

Dorne: "Help me, Help me, there is an Ironborn fleet in my waters!"

King: "I'll save you! You, you, and you. Go and kill him!"

Lords: "Okey dokey."

Too bad. I'll be lenient if you negotiate.

LD you're making no sense. I tried to end it. You refused. Lets wait for the mods.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

Leonardo Da Vinci

Hannibal Barca

Lol, nope I am definitely not negotiating. I'd rather try my luck lol. Also, we need a mod to roll for how many Ironborn Lords come to my aide. And another thing I just noticed, why were the Ironborn debuffed? Harlaw had 25 Ironborn Warships and Great Wyk 20, now they have 10 and 5? What's up with that? The only redeeming quality with for the Ironborn is there Navy, they should at least have a bit of a higher count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydessertfox
    The Republicans have a scientific method to determine if it was true rape. They take the woman to the river and throw her in tethered to a rope. If she floats she was not raped and was lying and hence put to death. If she sinks she was telling the truth.

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

The cleansing must begin.
    shum

I organised the ship compositions.

Why were they nerfed? They're already at a disadvantage to everyone especially with these new Navy Compositions added. Oh, and I'd like to bring up another matter. We need someone to play the Greyjoys.
    The Republicans have a scientific method to determine if it was true rape. They take the woman to the river and throw her in tethered to a rope. If she floats she was not raped and was lying and hence put to death. If she sinks she was telling the truth.

Nesimî's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I say we don't.
    shum

Why's that? They're not doing anything.