Thread: Crossroads Saloon: OOC chat.

Default Re: Crossroads Saloon: OOC chat.

Hopefully everyone who's interested will peek into the Red Keep, there's a lot of junk to sort through

I leave for a day and the Kingdom is on the bring of war?? How that happened?

*Runs to the Red Keep*

Left: artwork by the great Duncan Fegredo.

A link to my Deviantart's account.

Campidoctor

How many household guards is a high lord supposed to have, I forgot?

50 that are free retainers, anything else has to be purchased.

Okay, this is a warning to everyone who doesn't want to keep up their stability levels. We just saw a good reason why you need to do so, especially for an LP. 4 of Lord Starks Highlords refused to answer his call to arms and depending on what his player controlled vassals do, he may suddenly lose half of his military support if there is war, at least until next year when he can try to raise them up again.

Adamat's Avatar Invertebrate

Hengest, when you say 'the troops from the Bloody Gate', do you mean the professionals or the levies?
    #JusticeForCookie #JusticeForCal #JusticeForAkar #JusticeForAthelchan

Trial by combat! Trial by combat!

Quote Originally Posted by Oznerol View Post
    Trial by combat! Trial by combat!
    Ironically enough, if it comes to a trial by combat, the only mod who is unbiased and can do the duels rolls would be Sotha, the person who started this whole mess in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Honors Bastion View Post
    Ironically enough, if it comes to a trial by combat, the only mod who is unbiased and can do the duels rolls would be Sotha, the person who started this whole mess in the first place.

Amazingly ironic!

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Ponti: I'll RP Godric's arrival after this Red Keep thing.

Oz: I hope you don't mean me, Harmund has absolutely no intent of sending Ulfric to fight after the King insulted and dismissed him for making a perfectly reasonable accusation based on the current knowledge of events. As far as he's concerned the King can go himself.

Campidoctor

I trial by combat between Sirsha and... who? The Crown? If that is so, only the Kingsguard can champion for the king.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Beron has escaped, soon to incriminate the Lothsons. Artos is already mad at the Westerlands for humiliating his daughter. Seems the Starks have no shortage of grudges right now!

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by ByzantineCaesar View Post
    I trial by combat between Sirsha and... who? The Crown? If that is so, only the Kingsguard can champion for the king.
    The Queen, who's also the Lady Paramount of the Westerlands

So it is likely Clegane will champion for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Poach View Post
    Beron has escaped, soon to incriminate the Lothsons. Artos is already mad at the Westerlands for humiliating his daughter. Seems the Starks have no shortage of grudges right now!
    Well, at least I'm the one, who will speak judgement upon Lothstone. In this case I have to.

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Pfft, I await Artos asking how your vassal could keep a prisoner like that under your nose for three years while you claimed to hunt for him.

Pfft, I await Artos asking how your vassal could keep a prisoner like that under your nose for three years while you claimed to hunt for him.
    Simple reason: I gave Ser Manfred to find the missing Stark, since Harrenhall is not my front door. There's a reason Lord Paramounts have vassals, so no fault IC on his side.
    Honestly, Edric was never involved into this plot, so why would he have any reasons to capture a Stark for no reason?

Poach's Avatar Civitate

Why would Sirsha have any reason to invent a bandit army and use it as an excuse to sack Reachman castes? She stands accused nonetheless.

Why would Sirsha have any reason to invent a bandit army and use it as an excuse to sack Reachman castes? She stands accused nonetheless.
    Apart from both things having nothing to do with each other - NSA doesn't exist in Westeros and I highly doubt that any other LP would visit yearly the dungeons of all his vassals just to see if they have imprisoned by chance someone of importance.
    Would have been metagaming on my side, so Stark would just insult Tully with this and definitly destroy the alliance between their Houses completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Honors Bastion View Post
    I don't care who rolls it. If we can't rely on our mods to be unbiased in rolls we might as well not even play