Thread: Crossroads Saloon: OOC chat.

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Crossroads Saloon: OOC chat.

Eww Hector and Alexander the great the false greek is on that list. But I get what you mean.. You are pretty much telling me that not everyone is going to like your charcher and that you cant expect them too and that you just have to play with the cards you are dealt and deal with it. So pretty much you are also saying that you got the cards dealt to you now deal with it and just hope for the better.

Ok I understand now.. So all that pointless arguing and all you had to say was that line and now I understand.. Thanks BF
    Manius Domitius Labeo- Tribune of the Plebs
    Marcelo Ferrington -Archbishop of England (( GSTK
    House Reyne - Lords of Catamere (( GOT ))

Pinkerton's Avatar Praeses

NOW LET'S CHILL WITH SOME CHOPIN! YEAHH

This may be me being picky....but can we reflect somehow on the map of territory we have that I don't have to travel all the way north from Fellwood to get to the reach lol? Or can I just state it for the record?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkerton View Post
    NOW LET'S CHILL WITH SOME CHOPIN! YEAHH
    No no no

We're doing this Bonobo style

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus Almighty View Post
    This may be me being picky....but can we reflect somehow on the map of territory we have that I don't have to travel all the way north from Fellwood to get to the reach lol? Or can I just state it for the record?
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say Zeus..
    Last edited by Dirty Chai; February 21, 2013 at 01:42 AM.

Could someone please give me a small outlook of what has happened in the last few years, only the most important facts? Cause I'm rather confused of what is happening right now in Westeros.

Well, you know the king was assassinated and we timeskipped 14 years. BF was king , Aegon II's son returned to Westeros. There has been a rebellion which attacked the capital, and now a foreign invasion.

We continued the game of Rhaenyra and Aegon, even though Aegon's side of the family was mostly murdered.

We skipped ahead 14 years:
    - Aegon, son of Rhaenyra was king.
    - The old king's remaining brother and son return to Westeros.
    - Aegon dies of disease in 152 or 153 (?)
    - His now 4 year old son Vaelys is king
    - The regent is Aemond Skyborn/Targaryen, son of the old king;

Thanks guys.

About the foreign invasion, is it still going? And if yes, who is attacking the six realms?

Quote Originally Posted by Wassersaeufer View Post
    Thanks guys.

About the foreign invasion, is it still going? And if yes, who is attacking the six realms?
    I cant help but laugh,at your char,words. Why would anyone want to see a womans scars,lol.,mainly because if a,woman as battle scars that means,she fought in battle and well she not really a woman unless she is northen lol

But now im curious what of kind of scars would a woman have in westbros ?. Besides battle ones lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Damien View Post
    I cant help but laugh,at your char,words. Why would anyone want to see a womans scars,lol.,mainly because if a,woman as battle scars that means,she fought in battle and well she not really a woman unless she is northen lol

But now im curious what of kind of scars would a woman have in westbros ?. Besides battle ones lol
    Scars can also be on one's soul. Everyone has them, without exception. And if you feel comfortable enough to show someone your scars which you would hide... well, there are few things more intimate and private.

Most scars someone has on his body are NOT from battle but from something else, accident's mostly. She could have a scar from a riding accident somewhere on her body, hidden under her dress... now which man wouldn't want to see, as she would have to get out of her dress? Or perhaps a finger-dance gone wrong... or anything else for that.

But for your information, she is an Ironborn. So, who say's she can't use a dagger, dirk, axe or sword?

Scars can also be on one's soul. Everyone has them, without exception. And if you feel comfortable enough to show someone your scars which you would hide... well, there are few things more intimate and private.

Most scars someone has on his body are NOT from battle but from something else, accident's mostly. She could have a scar from a riding accident somewhere on her body, hidden under her dress... now which man wouldn't want to see, as she would have to get out of her dress? Or perhaps a finger-dance gone wrong... or anything else for that.

But for your information, she is an Ironborn. So, who say's she can't use a dagger, dirk, axe or sword?
    Edit because I was too tired when I wrote this
    Last edited by Lord Damien; February 21, 2013 at 07:17 AM.

Dagger I could see her using maybe a sword although would it be a heavy sword or light sword ?. A axe not really sure if I could see her wielding it.

Yeah you have a point there, The scars do not have to be in battle to get that is a true statement. and most scars are from the soul also which I know personally because I have a big scar on my soul that I have yet to forgive myself nor has it healed and its been a few years so yeah i know that also. As for scars on the body.. Well I am a man so the scars I got were from me hitting sharp objects when i was younger, Mainly the sharp edge of a bedpost lol.

Oh that is true, A finger dance gone wrong would mean she has missing fingers or if it hit her the wrong way maybe a scar on her leg or arm lol. On somewhere else.. Not likely unless the person had some sort of aim that hit her were her dress covers it lol. Unless of course those dances do not require armor to b worn lol. Then yeah lots of areas

But still your Roleplaying is a joy to read

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Damien View Post
    But still your Roleplaying is a joy to read
    Thanks

May I recommend the new Lord Greyjoy?
    I don't recommend my Lord Greyjoy as Master of Ships, as he is a drunk and terrible politician... And he is an unknown factor, thus I don't think it would be smart for anyone giving him a position outside his current one.

I don't recommend my Lord Greyjoy as Master of Ships, as he is a drunk and terrible politician... And he is an unknown factor, thus I don't think it would be smart for anyone giving him a position outside his current one.
    Bolton wants his ships

Bolton wants his ships
    Still, he would buy the cat in the sack... I only want to warn you OT, inside the RP it's another matter altogether

Still, he would buy the cat in the sack... I only want to warn you OT, inside the RP it's another matter altogether
    I love IC problems. They make the game interesting

Lucius Malfoy's Avatar Pure-Blood
    Citizen

We don't have that many choices. I was gonna give the Master of Ships to either you or Zeus who rps the Baratheons.
    Gaming Director for the Gaming Staff
    Gaming Director for the Play-by-Post Subforum and the RPG Shed

I love IC problems. They make the game interesting
    Amen to that brother.

Amen to that brother.
    Indeed and I was about to send my char to speak to yours. But then realized that would be a problem because my ally mentions you in a way that hints he does not like the Iron born people. or hinting at that anyway So not sure what in the world to do.. Do I talk to your char and risk losing and alliance or not lol

I am wondering if my char will ever become a memeber of the Small council lol